Shelf sharing

Behold my horribly organized shelf

Attached: PXL_20220806_133409015.jpg (3024x4032, 2.96M)

You should get yourself in that closet aswell, fag

Is To Your Eternity worth reading?

Now go organize it and post an “after” picture

Don't feel bad user, organizing your shelf is for people that have both time and space. Just stack that shit on multiple layers to gain space, you are not gonna read them again anyways

Attached: 20220806.jpg (1964x4029, 3.16M)

From where did you get the ojisan manga? I didn't know there was an english release

What do we do now that snoy bought manga releases and is starting to censor everything that affects comm*efornians?

It's a mess.
I am supposed to put ongoing series on the top of this shelf but there are even some of them whose publication ended as I run out of space.
Yet I use to stack them by 2 rows but I still have a space issue.
Pic related shows perhaps 20% of my collection, the other 80% are stored in carboards, plastic boxes and other shelves I have not enough distance to take a pic.

Attached: étagère grand format au 06-03-2022.jpg (3000x3880, 3.31M)

Bro, buy more shelves.

I have 100+ coverless Manga that my dad got from a friend of his in my shelf, I have no idea why they are in this state. Maybe I should actually start sorting them
Pic related a few of those manga

Attached: IMG_20220806_182605.jpg (4000x3000, 2.57M)

They're pirated manga
It was too hard to print actual covers because they require higher quality paper

well that sucks, but I guess I'll keep em

Rate mine. Going to try and work on getting Golden Kamuy next, and finish off Children of the Whales

Attached: Manga shelf.jpg (1800x4000, 2.3M)

is that true though?
at least the bottom one for sure has actual signs of having a cover ripped off of it, not just photo copied damage from copying OGs that had the cover ripped(or what have you).

I would but im afraid of what people will say about my method of conserving them with plastic wrapping.

Here's my very tangentially Any Forums-related shelf. My mangoes are all digital, sorry

Attached: IMG_20220807_010548.jpg (1416x3890, 1.47M)

I could never get into Pratchett's work just didn't like his sense of humour but I really like Gene Wofe

I already have 4 other 'shelves' fullfilled but I haven't enough space for more shelves, except if I remove the bunk bed from the room relatives use when they come...

Pratchett is very Monty Python, absurd humor type of deal I feel, and that's probably not everyone's cup of tea. I'd still suggest you try Small Gods, though, it's probably his best Discworld besides Night Watch and maybe Reaper Man. And yea Book of the New Sun is hella rad

you do you. respect for the effort you put into protecting the things you like at least. sounds like a hassle though if you ever want to read something again.

Anyway, more and more of us pack books into plastic bags.
I bought these crap for 4 bucks the batch of 100 on aliexpress when I figured out some foxing spots popped up due to humidity.