Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Who will win between Bardock, Jiren and his optional sidekick ?

Attached: maxresdefault (28).jpg (1280x720, 150.02K)

Jiren

Jiren is the strongest of the strongest, it’s no contest.

Bardock bros....our time has COME!

Attached: bardock-ss3.gif (498x287, 1.7M)

is the latest episode out yet

Guess I'll post it again since it seems we have agreed on this being the real thread:
Honestly by what I've seen Toyotaro can only trace and/or look at someone else's art and try to copy it, every page that doesn't look like absolute shit is made by copying poses and anatomy from other drawings.That is how you can differentiate the artist from the hack, Toriyama didn't need to look at other artists to draw, everything he did came from his own mind, he knew the characters, how to draw them, how they are supposed to look and how their articulations are supposed to move, he himself was very humble saying that he didn't know much about anatomy while drawing the Piccolo Jr. arc and drawing muscles without knowing too well what he was doing but he was talented and learned quickly, Toyotaro doesn't seem to learn or want to learn at all.

Sadly no but it should be out any day now. I'd bet Bardock is about to utterly BTFO both in ss4.

Attached: 5nou6z6sgjw61.png (640x1140, 1015.26K)

This is mostly true. Since day 1.

Attached: 1659756329772.jpg (1737x2060, 520.34K)

I feel like they'll save that form for later and just repurpose SSRose Full Power into the mortal equivalent aka SS3.5. Probably call it Super Saiyan 3 Primal/Evolved since Cumber stole the Full Power name

You'll notice as I regularly update this series that in his earlier days, while You'll see more necks (shocking I know), you'll see in turn a far more embarrassing degree of tracing, accompanied with even worse anatomy problems. It's a shame too since the writing isn't half bad for once.

Attached: 1659756348433.jpg (1765x2027, 532.68K)

Jiren is simply Jiren. To be Jiren is to be naturally the Apex. No need to compare. Just Jiren.

Attached: 1659794172766.jpg (1633x2190, 550.21K)

Why are some people so obsessed with Toyotaro?

The apex doesn't loose. Jiren did and will again.

Attached: super_bardock_ssj4___1__alt__palette__2__by_ssjrose890_df80b8c-fullview.png (1920x3112, 1.61M)

Failed twitter artists, and bitter animefags from what I’ve seen.

>Why are people so obsessed with the man responsible for ruining dragon ball as a whole?

Attached: 1659756357808.jpg (1735x2062, 506.12K)

And how did he accomplish that?

Can someone tell me where the bottom right pannel is from? I know that hack stole it from somewhere but I can't exactly recall where.

Attached: 1659756376641.jpg (1722x2077, 483K)

To be fair tracing from time to time older panels would not be so bad if he could actually draw by himself. But as he has shown time and time again he fucks everything up, anatomy, perspective, paneling, speed lines, screen tone, messy drawings... (I would post the Android 17 and Goku finding that small guy in the ToP panel but I don't have it, that's one of the biggest perspective fuck ups I've ever seen though and I can't believe an artist would think that's ok to publish)

Noncanon fodder hyped up by Brazilians need not comment.

Because shitting on the assistant is easier for them than coming to the realization that even when papa Toriyama comes back every now and then to take the wheel, he's no better, and just gives us shitty reskins and pallet swap transformations.
Toyotara=Present day Toriyama, they are both talentless hacks who have no new ideas at this point and are just writing an endless slog of glorified fanfic.

Creatively bankrupt ideas, stealing ideas from more talented artists, having a tracing average of over 1 per page, terrible panneling and overall having overly boring stories to tell.

Attached: 1659794707794.jpg (1727x2071, 653.67K)

The hypercritical attitude some people have towards Toyotaro often devolves into pure insanity, as the spammer is perfectly exemplifying. These are obviously new fans, nostalgia-blinded retards, or non-fans entirely, completely unaware to what DB was like when Toriyama was still making the manga himself.

If you think Toriyama was talentless you are retarded. That man drew 14-20 pages weekly, many times in a day or 2, with amazing art, anatomy, easy to follow action and god tier panneling. You are in denial.

How about this little gem I found in his AF?
I call it : "POTATOten"

Attached: The next Toriyama .jpg (981x698, 222.22K)

>the man drew
>drew
>draw. verb
>past tense: drew

>criticizing fan work from when Toyotaro was 9
Ok.