Can you really consider yourself an anime enthusiast if you aren't looking forward to Chainsaw Man...

Can you really consider yourself an anime enthusiast if you aren't looking forward to Chainsaw Man? We only get something on this level once in a blue moon

Attached: 16039898873578.jpg (1366x768, 81.59K)

You get shounenshit for teenagers pretty often

do you have CSM highlighted to shitpost on every thread? Pretty based, I'm just as obsessed

mob psycho is the same season and the production is far above chainsawman and mob is more than just dumb fun

>gets completely blown the fuck out by Mob Psycho

Nice once in a blue moon event you have there chainshitters!

>the production is far above chainsawman
In your dreams

Attached: 16637374533.jpg (1200x1339, 151.12K)

I'd be more interested if I hadn't dropped the manga halfway during its run, and I'd be more willing to give it another chance if I wasn't completely tired of those Fujimoto cultists who live to praise each and all of his works with no place for criticism or debate.
I was hoping they'd calm down once the damn PV was finally out, but now I'm reading they hate how Makima doesn't have the "dommy mommy" voice they were expecting so they can bark and drool without feeling wrong

>I hate the manga because 3 falseflaggers on Any Forums

I can't wait for you guys to realize this is made by MAPPA.
I understand you are excited about your edgy battle shonen, but don't get blinded by your hype like this guy's.
Despite looking bland, it does look fun, but that's it

I like the manga too much to be satisfied with an adaptation like this.

I'd look forward to it if it weren't CRAPPA.

Sad part is even if they got the generic mommy Dom voice instead they'd whined she has a mommy voice. This is more about shitposting and dophimine than the show.

Kill yourself chensotard

Why is Crappa trying to copy the visual direction of other studios?

Looks great from an animation standpoint but the story is too edgy for me.

Ok speedreader. If you really want to know, I don't hate the manga, I just stopped reading it because I felt it reached a point were it was making the characters suffer just for the sake of suffering, without any feeling of overcoming obstacles or personal growth

the same reason they pick popular shows to adapt and leave their original shows in the trash

You get shitty CGI every year now.

If CSM gets even half as popular as you faggots want it to be, every discussion about it is going to be infested with normalfags and coomers being horny for Makima.

You now realize most studios are creatively bankrupt

Wait it's not like that already?

It'll get worse than it already is, if you can believe that.

You are right. I'm glad CSM will keep shitpost busy. I'll be able to enjoy other threads now

I'm looking backward to chainsaw man, so fuck you

The founder is also the co-founder of Madhouse, and all Madhouse anime have that same dark style feeling to it

what are trying to proof? it's looks shit?