Boku no hero academia

>One of the strongest attacks in the series
>Irrelevant
Why is Hori like this. Why did he do him and Star and Stripe dirty?

Attached: My-Hero-Academia-Manga-Chapter-362-Bakugo-Death.jpg (640x930, 182.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trombe_boss/status/1555903749235036160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is Hori like this.
Only Deku can defeat Shiggy.
>Star and Stripe
Who?

I am hopeful Suneater's super attack has hidden psychological aspects.

I am also hopeful the mods won't be retarded and delete this thread, too, but I'm not holding my breath.

>Reality altering quirk.
>Beaten by identity crisis.
Lmao.

>strongest laserbeam is irrelevant because deku punches that much harder

Those OF A punches are next level

>Shiggy basically facetanks that without a scratch
>But Bakugos explosions had his face scorched up.

Bakugo....is strong. And dead.

Why are you still posting the shitty scans when the chapter is already out? That's the real question here

Its changed the weather so rain can come when Deku arrives to set the backround mood

What was the point of Star and Stripe?

Wanks All Might.

So only nips and a burger who idolizes the most burger nip get big fights that ultimately mean nothing

I couldn't tell anything that was happening in the chapter. The beam hit or missed maybe and all for shiggy is fine then bakugo is hyperspeed and dodges one attack but then he somehow is slow enough for all for shiggy to stab through him. Other than that it was all reaction faces to action that couldn't be parsed.

Basically to show how OP Shiggy is. Plus, possible anti-Americanism because he hates his US fans.

Point being, shot number 2, Baku-Gone and Dead

It's absolutely glorious

I can't wait for Deku's world domination arc when he stomps America

>because he hates his US fans.
Based. Hori is the man.

Honestly it's a retarded concept. How does combining a bunch of animals give you a wave motion cannons? What does a zerba or a crab have to do with it? Its like the writer is pulling shit out of his ass with ZERO thought.

Because it's really really strong but not as strong as the bad guy so you know the bad guy is really really stronger.
he should've gone for scutigera for speed, then slapped him with pistol shrimp/mantis shrimp sun-powered fist

>no villain to fight
>no love interest
>no plot relevance
>no relevant fight
>only importance is being deku besto friendo
>cucked out of the sasuke role by shigaraki
>less relevant than uraraka
what went to wrong with Bakugo Katsuki?

MASSIVE mommy milkers.

Inada is so cute bros

twitter.com/trombe_boss/status/1555903749235036160

do i pick this series back up or not worth it? I dropped it around the part deku grew a fucking tentacle thought it would be absurd him just grabbing powers out of nowhere

Attached: FB_IMG_1659794495635.jpg (1080x926, 120.07K)