Why does nobody ever talk about Gundam Hathaway on Any Forums or on /m/? It was fucking incredible...

Why does nobody ever talk about Gundam Hathaway on Any Forums or on /m/? It was fucking incredible. So well directed and animated.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-141901_Facebook.jpg (1018x1089, 783.54K)

nah it was mid

I'm thinking about watching G-Reco because I think the artstyle looks neat. Never watched anything Gundam related before, will I understand everything?

G-Reco is shite. Hathaway works as a standalone movie but not really.

Three reasons.
It practically only adapted the story's prologue. The artstyle is rather ugly. Its direction pales in comparison to what Tomino would've done if they gave it to him.

>artstyle is ugly
Moeshit has rotten your brain

>will I understand everything?
Easily, it carries none of the bullshit over.

Watching too much Fateshit has rotted yours it seems.

Attached: Mobile Suit Gundam Hathaway.jpg (3840x1157, 363.12K)

>The artstyle is rather ugly.
Of all the things worth criticzing HF on that's definitely not one of them

It's a build up movie. Literally nothing happens.

You probably have negative IQ

I just meant the CGI. Calling this shit ugly is hardly a controversial opinion.

Attached: db41a0.png (750x400, 270.33K)

The GoT tier action scenes were so dark you couldn’t see anything

I watched it and have absolutely NO idea who those people were, why they did what they did and most importantly, what the movie is about. What's a gundam? Why should I care? Who's the blonde? Who's Halfway? Who's the muftī and why islam is involved?

Mafty is apparently an arabian name in the Gundam universe. He chose that name because Islam = Terrorists

>Islam = Terrorists
is the most reddit thing I've read today
thanks

stick to a/z fag

t. Ahmed

There's nothing to talk about for now besides good art and good music, it's an incomplete adaptation of an old book.

The director would say yes, you can. But at the same time, he's the creator of Gundam, so those who watched his previous series are more inclined to understand his style and how it evolved since then.

That movie wasn't made for you.

Insha'Allah

Wtf are you even complaining about

I watched Char’s Counterattack and no idea who the fuck 90% of the characters were in Hathaway. The movie just constantly punishes you for not reading Tomino’s gay novels from the 80s