Rebuild World

This is one of the best mangas I've read in recent memory fuck

Attached: rebuildworld.png (2850x2048, 2.83M)

You don't read a lot of manga, do you user?

Based RedditCHADs. Now buy the novels if you wish for an anime to happen

Agreed. A pure scifi that's well written, has great action scenes and good art is rare.

The entire Kazuya shit ruins it. Manga/LN Akira is too soft. WN's colder Akira was better.

I like it too OP. The girls are top tier

anime was already announced retard

I dread the moment the fan translation will have caught up to the web novel, even despite the snail pace of 2 chapters a week. Let's hope the LN will catch up to the WN soon...

>Licensed by J Novel Club
>Digital only
No physical, no buy. I don't understand why those retards don't get that.

Because it's cheaper for a startup to offer digital only and compete with YP/SS? Well they're big enough now that some things get physicals if there's enough buyers but if they burnt money printing every random isekai when they got started they'd probably go bankrupt or have a narrower catalog and have nothing for their subscription model.

if there's no rape I'm reading it
if the mc is a retarded moralfag then I'm just going to shit on it all over the internet and give it the lowest possible score

Because EOPs ruin everything?

No, because I am addicted.

No rape and no morals (from the MC), enjoy the ride.

I actually meant to type *if there's NO rape*, so that means it's a shitty manga
pass

He has morals, they are just twisted as all hell.

how many chapters do we have left to translate until they caught up the WN version?

Underrated story, but it's really enjoyable. I hope it gains more visibility with the anime.

WN Akira is a wild beast.

This looks like an edit to make fun of Simon in SOMA

It's not isekai. But why do they only print isekai?

>Akira rejected having a hand that can touch Alpha's tiddies

Attached: 1658520942463.jpg (599x597, 66.14K)