>>131 chapters of one mahjong game

chapters of one mahjong game
chapters of friendship game
chapters of one poker
>"holy le based this is great"

chapters of Mario in department store
>"What the hell why is this so slow?!??! Nothing is happening!

Why are people like this?

Attached: 106039.jpg (225x320, 52.34K)

For a lot of people, they could just binge through the former examples, but the latter they have to deal with in real time

this is my case

Well for one "Mario in department store" isn't a game, also everyone correctly guessed the solution from the start so all of this feels like dragging it out. But has a point too, this would have been less annoying while binging.

>read akagi
chapters of one mahjong game
how did they get away with this?

lol revisionism, nobody liked the friendship game when it was still ongoing

Mostly I just want there to be gambling again.

Because it's awesome

It's a mind game, and it's interesting, I like it.

because that's the whole fucking point

Same

Because people are retarded. Also I think that most of them binged through Part 3-5 and were up to date at some point of Part 6. Since it's their first time reading weekly and it's not a gambling game those two combined are the reason why they are hating it.

cant believe ppl can enjoy series with this horrible art

>Why are people like this?
Many people just read this series because they want to see Kaiji gamble in a game , it's not that hard to understand

I thought one poker was dragging on but this arc is far worse. It wouldn't be so bad if it just went with the obvious solution right off the bat when Mario entered the bathroom the first time, but instead FKMT had to do a bait and switch and have Mario daydrinking for 20 chapters instead.

I really want there to be another game arc but I feel that if Kaiji doesn't get a proper ending in this arc then it will never get one.
Imagine a game against kazuya's brother with kazuya on kaiji's side.

It shouldn't be that hard to have Kaiji meet with Hyodo again and have one or two final games to wrap up the series.
If the manga ends just because Kaiji manages to flee the country I'd be disappointed.
There needs to be a proper finale

Everything after Mahjong is bad, those arcs could have been half their size, but FKMT is just dragging his feet evey chapter.
Panel 1: Teiai goon going "huh!?"
Panel 2: teiai goon going "huh!?" From a different angle
Panel 3: Teiai goon going "what is this!?" While staring at a restaurant menu.

It ran in a mahjong magazine full of mahjong manga that you've never heard of. It was a whole subgenre of manga that has decades of history. It's clear the audience for it has very different tastes to the mainstream.

>You WILL read the Mario orders takeout at McDonalds chapter

Fukumoto underpaces everything because he's such a lazy ass with garanteed paycheck. Some chapters are downright repetitions.

I doubt he's doing it for the money, shouldn't he be rolling in cash already?