Let's Watch Ojamajo Doremi episode 3

It's Saturday, and Saturday means it's Ojamajo Doremi time. This is where we make new fans, and also where old fans can re-watch, remember, and discuss this wonderful, wonderful show.

Season 1, episode 3.original air date February 21, 1999.
The Transfer Student from Naniwa! Aiko Debuts.
(転校生はナニワっこ! あいこ登場)
Synopsis:
A transfer student from Naniwa Osaka quickly gains attention from their classmates, but she rubs Doremi and Hazuki the wrong way. Doremi decides to follow Aiko after school and in the process learns she is a very kind girl, and in return she decides to help her when she discovers Aiko didn't tell her dad about Parents Day.

Download the whole show, or just this episode:
nyaa.si/view/1322540
Or download just episode 3:
goload.pro/download?id=MTIwMTgy
Need direct links to the previous two episodes too?
Episode 1: goload.pro/download?id=MTIwMTgw
Episode 2: goload.pro/download?id=MTIwMTgx

Also, stick around for the eventual user-organized streams, for the weeknly watchalongs.

Wholesome discussion and pictures encouraged, as we seek to be a welcoming place for newcomers.
Lewd and weird posts are probably unavoidable, but please keep them to a minimum, and don't derail the thread.

Happy Lucky Minna ni To~doke!

Attached: 1658597496835.jpg (400x400, 60.67K)

I see best girl just dropped

Thank you for making the thread, OP.
Right then, when is the watchalong? Which website are we going to use?
Let's try and have as few spoilers as possible. please. Newcomers like me probably want to know as less as possible from what is going to happen. Thank you.

Aiko is best? Well, a matter of personal preference, certainly she is an amazing Ojamajo.
Theres no bad Ojamajo, Aiko is wonderful, just not my favorite.
Her forehead can be seen from space.

It's also an important episode because of what happens at the end. So important that the horrible American dub edited it so it could be episode number one instead of number three.

Attached: OD-EP3-01.jpg (640x480, 96.27K)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 12220497_p0.jpg (2344x2911, 822.74K)

Aiko episode!
Aiko episode, Aiko episode, Aiko episode! Thank you!
Last week I cheated and watched several episodes ahead. I watched this episode no less than six times and now I'll watch it again. Really, an aweomse, comfy anime.

Attached: FYUugKSaQAADjGl.jpg (1500x1500, 200.06K)

A-akshually...
Why is the series called "Ojamajo Doremi"? Obviously because it's the main character's, the unluckiest pretty young girl in the world's, name: Harukaze (Wind of Spring) Doremi. But why "Ojamajo"?
Well, 「お邪魔」is a japanese term divided into the honorific particle "o" and the noun "jama", which means something like inconvenience. [お邪魔します] or "O/jama/shimasu" is a usual phrase to use when entering someone else's house. You're acknowledging your intrussion, and both apologizing for it and appreciating whoever lets you in (even when the house is or seems to be empty and you open the door yourself).
Then there is 「魔女」, or "Majo": witch. So, when Majo Rika calls Doremi an "Ojamajo", she is fusing the terms "Ojama" and "Majo" to mean something like "Clumsy Witch" or "Problematic Witch". Thus, the series' actual name would become: "Clumsy witch Doremi".
Not much, but now you know why the name.

Attached: LA CREATURA.jpg (224x282, 18.02K)

How are you liking Aiko so far? She's definitely my favourite character aside from Doremi.

Attached: 1654891571501.jpg (1500x1500, 150.33K)

So far, the streams haven't been managed by me. We're still figuring these threads out.
So far the community is very active, friendly and enthusiastic, which is encouraging, but we're still trying different things to see what works and what doesn't. For example, the streams don't have a set time. We'll be adjusting things as needed, ideally after having voted.

I hope you enjoy being here, and we welcome you. The show is awesome, I'm sure you'll agree.

Attached: onpu2.gif (160x163, 13.23K)

>How are you liking Aiko so far?
She's funny, wonderful, beautiful, and the perfect genki girl.
>She's definitely my favourite character aside from Doremi
I can see why. Aiko is very special. But I fell in love with Hazuki, so Aiko is not my favorite. Still, what a wonderful child she is.

Attached: FYUuvTRaAAAJRxG.jpg (1500x1500, 166.99K)

Enjoy your Aiko and Hazuki, boys. Things will change when you finally see Onpu-chan.

Attached: FXo8xM-agAEbBkm.jpg (2160x3840, 549.1K)

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Attached: 8e20501de5d2dd2b03df5fe9f05394611e948ccb2049275867b99b2cf91cae99.jpg (1039x1460, 618.49K)

thanks, I'm the one who asked btw

Yes! Hana!

Attached: 1607666190715.jpg (640x480, 34.6K)

So when is it? Are anons still doing the watchalong?

Oh but that's much, much later.

How much does one need to see to change an opinion?

Nobody has arranged it yet, really... Should I do it myself, then? Are there any anons interested in the offer currently available?

Attached: 1645232615187.jpg (900x1200, 764.54K)

I will put my hands to it, and we'll watch it if there is enough interest in it.
Anyway, we should really make a poll to know at which time would be best for most people. I might make it later if nobody else has.

Attached: 1631519079110.jpg (900x1200, 881.04K)

Why did we do this on Saturday if the episodes aired every Sunday. Just feels kinda weird.

I think probably Discord would be a good option.
And for a time, I think that should be decided on a week by week basis