Boku no hero academia

>n-nooo boku no hero has no stakes!
happy now?

Attached: unknown-2.png (1765x1300, 1000.67K)

Meh, call again when Endeavor and Hawks die too.

I know we're all making fun of Bakufujos for their obsessiveness, but after seeing how deep this rabbit hole goes for some of them I'm legit kinda worried Hori's gonna get Shinzo Abe'd the next time he leaves his apartment

I haven't read this shit in ages. Did he actually die?

No, it's a fakeout.

Or rather, he's really dead but won't stay dead.

His heart got ruptured, unless Eri's quirk is suddenly able to resurrect people then he's fucked

>he thinks bakugo will actually stay dead

Eri takes away all the stakes.

If Hori actually has the balls to make Bakugou stay dead, I will buy every volume of MHA

I dropped this pretty early but if I hadn't I drop it if he actually died

End the manga without Dynamight getting resurrected and I'll withdraw my statement that this series has no stakes whatsoever.

This faggot is trending in twitter for TWO FUCKING DAYS

Eri will heal him, but send him back in time to become the bearer of AfO and die in the past.

Eris quirk can do anything

Will deserve to get Abe'd

Lmao part of me woshes overhaul would just show up to spite heal people so shiguraki can fuck himself.

Attached: IMG_20200128_034457.jpg (1176x2048, 208.75K)

Attached: 1657694899072.png (500x593, 74.84K)

I dropped this shit in overhaul, but if Hori actually has the balls to kill Bakugou off permanently, no BS revival, no "living as part of OFA", no time travel to save him BS, then I will pick this trash back up and read it all the way from start to finish when it ends.
that's how confident I am that he's gonna get revived somehow.

Deku will get a new quirk and save him

No Deku still has to use the 2nds quirk this is the time now. And if they are related then Bakugo can use it himself and rise to be Jesus with a bazooka.

lmao dis lil nigga dead fr fr no cap?
deadass dat be bussin, on god senpai

His fujos are on suicide watch

>no "living as part of OFA"
Sadly that's pretty much confirmed

Shigaraki and AFO beat the shit out of him, humiliated him, insulted him, raped him then stabbed his heart out, all to piss off Izuku. It was pretty gruesome.

Endeavor and Hawks are dead too. AFO revived, stole their quirks flew across the country and scrambled the hero radio system and is currently killing All Might and Tsukauchi with the whole building.

> muh stakes
> muh eri
He dead
Eris quirk needs time to recharge
Eris quirk does not work on corpses or anything that is not alive
Cope seethe dilate

2nds quirk will be bakugo's but way stronger and it will be a parallel to how his other quirks are somehow similar to those of his friends.

Literally yoo based for Hori

Radioactive Sweat