One Piece

Kiku has quit the scabbards, what do you think she does for work now?

Attached: 1659717080021244.png (302x303, 90.22K)

WHEN I SAY "FILM RED" YOU SAY "FLOPPED"
FILM RED

Uta >>>>>>>>>>>> Shitmato

Yamato is joining the Kidd pirates

Fake shit aside what positives can you take from the film red spoilers?

Attached: FakeTweet.png (894x1072, 1.17M)

None, it was huge disaster like we all knew it would be.

Shanks confirmed over admirals.

Chosen Piece

Caribou won

>Bogging Admirals for a dogshit movie

Attached: E8NKI6BXMAEEW9v.jpg (646x431, 20.73K)

It will probably be some days before the movie is leaked right?

Haki? More like Hacki.

>>Shanks bounty 12 years ago is q billion and 4 million berries
>>get trolled by a 8-million mountain bandit and lost an arm to a fish
LMAO ODA FUCKED UP

The source of Shank's power comes from Roger's sword.
He always a fucking fraud.

pUta the flop queen

Shanks sword is Gryphon not Ace dumbass

Just like how oden was a fraud cause his power comes from enma and ame no hibakiri.

I honestly think in the beginning shanks was supposed to be a potentially promising pirate whose career was cut short due to the sea king

God damn the movie makes Lucky Roux look fat as hell

Attached: 180484AC-E48E-4692-B723-6AADC261D0B3.jpg (948x1080, 118.1K)

>having power is starting to get to luffy's head
it's over

Attached: 1640109925983.png (335x407, 117.13K)

We love Uta.

>Lost an arm
>Then Izo
>We won't see the reaction to dealing with both

>le magic haki sword

Oh Oden wasnt enough for this bullshit

the gunt on this lad

>Katakuri, Gear 5 and Shanks were needed to calm Uta down
UTA IS ABOVE PK TIER

Nips are fucking retarded, they literally keep spamming with Uta concert shit everywhere and you could tell the movie is 50 minutes straight of the fucking music

As Oda's talked about, Shanks loses an arm because him making a sacrifcie to save Luffy makes the first chapter way more impactful than if they'd gotten away scot free. Telling a story with emotional moments has always been way more important than powerlevel consistency.

We hate Uta and her movie that flopped bigly.

>average american citizen

It's a different kind of movie, which is a positive for me. My greatest fear was they would just do the same thing all over again. Thus I'm glad that they took a different step, even if it might be divisive compared to what people may have imagined at a glance.

So they're just leaving Wano and it's over? How very unsatisfying.

Bros, did Aramaki kill him? Please tell me all is well...

Attached: Babanuki.png (601x629, 356.51K)

Heart of Gold is my favorite movie and it isn't even a movie but a special.
It was very soulful.

Olga's singing is also better than Uta's and she didn't need any of the shilling.

Attached: Olga.jpg (1280x720, 75.96K)

What she was always meant for, prostitution.

Attached: file.png (1000x1168, 900.99K)

user, there aren't enough songs to make up "50 minutes straight" of music, so that's a lie. It's more like 30 minutes and this includes when they're used during the various battles too, not just the concert at the start.

>I wish Oda just ended Wano
>WTF Oda you can't just end Wano
LMAO

does Yamato have a theme in the anime? usually characters with themes are likely to join the straw hats, for example it was pretty obvious that Franky would join when his theme first played
vivi has one too but I guess she's an exception

>Gear 5

Not in the movie

>Idol shit rejected
>Wanted real fights for strawhats
>Lore appreciated
>Yamato absence loved
Sometimes the nips are okay

Attached: kingmaker.jpg (640x480, 71.37K)

>This much damage control
Sister... its over... they hate our movie...

It's going to sell pretty well, I still see Japanese folks talking about not finding seats anymore.

>Uta is this ridiculously powerful and is canon to the main story but won't actually show up and do anything for some reason.

yes, it's called the funny monkey dance

Blame Shonen for always doing the "drag the shit out of it then rush the conclusion" formula. Izo's death seemed more like an afterthought than anything elsd.

where's the guy who was supposed to stream film red for us ?

Some people will always hate everything, can't please everybody. No need to lie about the length of the songs.

>Pass - terrible bad film
>I saw it in previews. I have been a Wang Hee fan since I was in elementary school, and I like her so much that I even sing Ado at karaoke.
>I was very happy to see this movie. I was bored to death by the length of the film.
>I was bored because I spent too much time on explaining how Uta is a character. The film is not very exciting as they are just standing around talking without any stylish direction.
>It is a new character who just came out of the show, so it is inevitable to take up a lot of time, but it is also a character that we are not attached to.
>But the character, whom I have no attachment to, sings several songs at various places, all at full length. The timing of the singing is also in the middle of the explanation, so the story doesn't progress at all.
>It seems that the producers were attached to the character of Uta from the production stage, but it was not until the film that the audience got to know the character for the first time.
>But as a person who met the character for the first time in the movie, I found it hard to like Uta because it felt forced
>It was hard for me to understand why it was not Shanks, but the Strawberry Tribe, who was in the spotlight, even though it was a 25th anniversary commemorative film.
>I don't know what to think of the original character in the movie, not Shanks or the Strawberry Tribe, who are bathed in the hot light.
>The drawing, the composition, and the full length of the film are all the worst ever in the film series.
>The only good thing about the film was the music provided by Hana-artists and Ado's singing. But even these songs ended up being a waste of treasure because of the way they were used in the film.

CONFIRMED
SHANKS HAKI IS SO STRONG IT NULLIFIES OBSERVATION HAKI TOTALLY
HIS COC IS ALSO SO STRONG IT CREATES THUNDER CLAPS AND PETRIFIES ADMIRAL CHARACTERS TO SUBMISSION.
HIS ARMAMENT HAKI EMITES Flame like properties.

SHANKS TRULY HAS BEYOND ADVANCED HAKILEVEL PROPERTIES

Admiralbros... we just can't stop losing

Attached: akainu ishygddt.png (607x408, 255.55K)

Shiki is also incredibly powerful yet we most likely won't see him again. I'd like to be wrong.

>Yamato absence loved
That's pretty based ngl.

>Shanks and Katakuri's joint fight was hot
I want Katakuri to sit on my face, when will the movie leak?

Utasisters...

PUTA
YOUR
MOVIE
FLOPPED
BIGLY

Attached: 1659537584179241.png (384x200, 49.26K)

Sandman literally said Luffy becomes Nika

>Kinemon apologised for not being there for the other scabbards
>Kiku didn't
people think she quit

Back to your backwater country sea nigger.

>Before I saw it, I wondered if it would be like an animated musical, but it wasn't at all.

>The singing parts were so well drawn and the songs were great.

>At first I thought Gordon was the mastermind, but he wasn't at all, and both Uta and Gordon are great characters. Shanks was a good father trying to protect his daughter no matter what he had to do.

>Luffy, Uta, and Shanks each speak of a "new era," and I can't wait to see it all over again, thinking about it!

Yamato will still wear sandals, right?

Attached: Yamato_(One_Piece_Ep_1007)_(7).jpg (2416x1264, 382.75K)

Aren't Vtubers huge in Japan? how are they like this?

Blackbeard isn't the son of a famous pirate, he's just some guy that wanted to be the best pirate around

>claiming movie flopped based on selectively looking at only troll reviews or whiners who can't have singing in their One Piece movie

Let's behave like adults for once, anons. Too early to judge both the financial results and the consensus

Wtf is this stupid shit?
Nullify obervation haki
Intimidating admirals
Flame armament?

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-144300_Chrome.jpg (1080x799, 175.81K)

>Think Oda will get his shit together after the break and giving Ryokugyu such a messed up move set
>Ryokugyu then jobs to Shanks' CoC, he then in side material is revealed to be a Haki Demigod, a CD baby hidden on a chest with a billion reward that somehow lost an arm to a fish
>Idolshit shilling
>Oda pulls an Ace
We got Monkey Paw'D.

I feel like Ado's deep voice and all of the songs she's known for (ie edgy ones) really run counter to the cutesy vtuber design Oda gave Uta. Even the tracks they made specifically for the film have a strong sound to them that seem out of place coming from a character looking like this. Like I'd expect her to perform the Wan Piss universe equivalent of squeaky idolmaster songs.

Attached: Uta_Manga_Infobox.jpg (596x1012, 370.66K)

Your flop idol flopped

Different audiences. V-tubers are for lonely virgins and One Piece is for young boys who still think girls are gross.

>will of D.
nope

Just a shitposter.

That's apparently from the settings booklet released along with the movie, so presumably Oda is going to reflect that in the manga.

She doesn't even look like a One Piece character.

Fake D.

YOU SEE MIHAWK I AM BETTER BECAUSE I AM A HAKIMAN NOT A SWORDSMAN GG

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 23.86K)

LMAO
This retard liked the songs and still he still hated Uta.

Well duh there isn't much to do with 1 arm gone.

Honestly, it seems general audiences are enjoying the movie. It's autistic OP fans that are mad, not the majority of the viewers.

How?

Attached: Conis.jpg (520x1477, 197.57K)

So Zoro is the only character that got strong from hard work and wasn't born strong or is from some special family. Since Oda decided to throw all the Ryuma stuff in the trash in Wano.

Attached: ace0326c3b6425e93e60f464e9313079.jpg (2000x1188, 207.19K)

Her clothing looks like some Eureka Seven shit.

Uta Looks like every third rate nami clone in the series.

>LUFFY YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME.
>MY HAKI IS BIGGER THAN YOUUURSSSS.
>ABSOLUTE OVERLOAD HAKI NEGATE DEVIL FRUIT COMPLETELY
KEK ODA LOST THE PLOT

I've seen all the music videos released to date and I don't see much of a conflict. Ado can raise or lower her pitch and tone pretty well when needed. As for the design itself, I guess it's up to Oda to determine whether it fits or not.

Is deaging Garp the only way for marines to compete at this point?

Attached: 14464587645.jpg (564x489, 61.68K)

It's a dress.

People are loving the movie

Attached: 1659744629952531.jpg (1080x1010, 195.33K)

Zoro is literally a Shimotsuki.

just like Luffy since he died with no smile on his face

>he'll never get a backstory arc

Kinda lame.

Don't care about the movie user, I just hope you sea niggers die in a massive tidal wave.
I can say this shit cause I'm a sea nigger myself and I hate myself.

he needs some mmo pay to win tier swords to compete

Brilliant forshadowing of Shanks being a hakiman.

Attached: images (11).jpg (526x583, 68.09K)

I can't wait unlike Mihawk fights and all his fans get super disappointed. It is obvious Shanks is stronger than him and Mihawk is going to job so hard because he has no connection to Luffy, meaning he is expendable in Oda's eyes.

NO YOU DON'T GET IT user!!!!

YAMATO IS TOO DANGEROUS!!!, NOT EVEN LUFFY WILL BE ABLE TO STOP HER (JOINING)

>Telling a story with emotional moments has always been way more important than powerlevel consistency.
Those moments become a joke when the character is this much stronger than what he lost his arm to, all Oda had to do is just say Shanks was way weaker back then.

for me, it's her. i can't unsee it.

Attached: lime of lemons.jpg (1215x717, 549.17K)

I wonder if the Baron Omatsuri movie all got something like these "wah, it's not MY One Piece" reactions. It's critically acclaimed these days, sure, but it really was nothing like your normal One Piece story, so I can't imagine it was all that popular originally.

>Let's duel Shanks!
>*Shanks blast haki*
>N-Nevermind I don't duel one armed swordsmen...