Where do you guys think the second "Season" of Part 6 is going to leave off at?

Where do you guys think the second "Season" of Part 6 is going to leave off at?
Jail House Lock?

Attached: 1640850368686.png (741x716, 642.96K)

This season fucking sucks

>leave off at?
>Jail House Lock?
It's going to end off at the fight between Jolyne and Enrico, while F.F. uses her life essence to save Narcasio while dying in the process. But they get Jotaros memory disc in the process though. So White Snake the pursuer

Oooh, thats right. Yeah I can see that.

Attached: 1623748624596.png (417x381, 309.5K)

I really hope we go back to the original formula for Part 7 instead of 12 episodes going up all at once
The anticipation and discussion each week was so enjoyable

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot, part 6 is top tier.

>I really hope we go back to the original formula for Part 7 instead of 12 episodes going up all at once
lol no

Attached: 1629830846182.png (40x40, 1.54K)

Then they better do Part 7 justice.
I don't want to be disappointed or hate it, or feel let down. I don't think it can be shown or animated like all the other parts.
The sound design and music have to be great, it can't just be upbeat or heavy guitars like before. They have to use silence and absence of sound or music as a tool.

Attached: ringo.png (449x767, 861.54K)

I remember thinking it would suck when I thought there would be 3 month gaps between batches. God I hate Netflix. Only bright side is that anime-onlys are losing interest.

bump

It will end when FF dies Jail Lock House will be the first battle of the 3rd batch

They're going to spoil the ending real quick and start with Part 7 instead.

they are doing weekly for Isekai Ojisan (until the studio got Coof'd) so maybe they'll follow suit

No, this adaptation is not "top tier", consoomer.

Part 7 will not be good. Its more complicated and longer than previous parts.

Part 7's biggest change from previous parts is its shift to seinen and much higher quality art. It's gonna get fucked by censorship and QUALITY

what happened to part 6 hype?

>Then they better do Part 7 justice.
As long as the anime is in the hand of David Productions, they won't. Since Diamond is Unbreakable, each Part is worse than the last.

no fuck off, I don't wish to discuss shit weekly with any of you retards, I hope they release the entire season all at once so I can binge it on a comfy sunday

Batch release kills discussion. One episode a week gives everyone time to watch it and talk about it, get hyped, make memes. All at once means some will breeze through all 12, others will take their time.

What censorship? QUALITY for sure but I don't see how 7 will get censored.

There is an entire arc that revolves around Valentine raping a girl. Also Tubular Bells will get censored for sure.

They'll never do it. They could never meet expectations. I don't think any studio could do it.
I could forgive the horse animations as long as they have the proper tone for the part. So much of Part 7 is the atmosphere, immersion, and tension.
There GENUINELY has to be less music and just more focus on sound design and dialogue.

Attached: hooky.png (592x310, 518.92K)

The fact that you just know preemptively we'll be getting CGI horses speaks for itself.