Fucks randomly with everyone

>fucks randomly with everyone
>she's an old hag
>grooms and gets to settle down with a 14 yo

Let me guess,the author is an old hag leftover self inserting?

Attached: 20220806_084341.jpg (1348x1080, 201.57K)

Let me guess, you like men?

Old hags deserve to die alone.
13-20 is prime age for marriage and breeding.

Attached: Megumin.png (1200x1688, 703.26K)

no one like roastie-toasties, fag.

is anyone actually breeding in japan? (or anywhere else for that matter)

old hag used up whore cope.
seethe and dilate.

So many buzz words popular with the 12-14 crowd in this thread.

thin flat fang vampire gf

I want nazuna’s bloody seconds

>series based on a groovy j hip hop song
>with an interesting looking chick
>some very stylized scenes/art direction
>pair the girl with yet another shitty boring 14 yo faggot incel self insert for stupid japanese
i genuinely believe those writers are retarded, Japan literally cannot into protagonists at all
there is a reason main characters literally never ever win popularity polls

Attached: 36456456.gif (640x358, 2.31M)

>it's just yet another series where the entire appeal is the unique design of the main female love interest because protagonist is yet another most generic japanese teenager self insert in existence

You know they have reached max horniness when they get steamy.

Seems like neural networks are finally able to perfectly imitate the average Any Forums denizen

more like anime is getting so generic
this shit will soon have a genre name like isekai
something like "tfw no gf anime"
the entire appeal is that all the creative work is put into main female design and personality to crave to a certain niche while the protag is always the most beta boring shitty faggot in existence and there is no plot to speak of
>Niggatoro
>Takagi-san
>Dress Up Darling
>now Call of the Night

Must be.
Honestly, the MC is fine. He has goals, he has things he likes, he reacts to events and people in a particular way, etc.
Those "anons" should know by now that that mangaka always sells based on having his main girls have strong personalities and striking designs. Hell, Nazuna and Akira even have a similar dynamic to Hotaru and Saya.

>even shitposters have forgotten shikimori-san already
Now, that's just sad.

Are you new to romcoms because thats been the case since forever

Generic response, generic opinion, generic idiocy. Yeah, I think, ANNs are working just perfectly fine already. Next time they might add some more unique words like "wish fullfilment", "Mary Sue", "otaku pandering" etc.

this is a bit different
romcoms usually catered to defined cliches and archetypes but here it's just some very specific fetish with the girl's design and personality to make her stand out and that's it

The target audience for anime/manga are passive betas that can't see themself having agency over their life, they just go with the flow and stay in their comfort zone of being a passive beta. You alienate the audience if male lead does something proactive. Thus manic pixie dream girls are a must.

If you read the manga you fucking anime only nigger go hang your self.
She is a pure virgin go fuck yourself faggot.

Attached: 1647257650080.jpg (563x846, 132.8K)

>with the girl's design and personality to make her stand out and that's it
That's literally always been the case romcoms have always been self insert shows for lowest common denominator if the mc wasn't a loser or the most mediocre person possible, he was a worse clone of ataru from urusei yatsura

Attached: 1659157676951169.jpg (640x640, 69.55K)

I wish I could be one of her customers.

biofem writter

>shikimori-san
More like no one wants to remember that terrible show.

I want to be the last in line

I like that she's kind of a canon brash loose floosie. It gives the show variety that all the other tfw no gf series lack