She's so cool!

>she's so cool!
>he's so cute!
it was the perfect premise for a romcom. i would never have imagined in 7 years it could ever flop

Attached: [EMBER] Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san - 01 - 00_04_24.jpg (1920x1080, 267.38K)

Anime romcoms are all trash

theres a reason the manga never gets any threads

The manga began serialization 3 years ago and the anime aired this year

>i couldn't never imagined moeshit could flop
It's flops all the time.

Nothing interesting happens. This kind of thing just doesn't work in anime form

ok woman.

>MC is worthless trash
>joke gets old fast
>if my mom even intimated she was interested she was into my woman like that, I would push her off a balcony

i wanna fuck izumis mom

get in line

Actually that's a pretty lame premise, what the fuck, standards, Anonymous.

Attached: 1458479899368.jpg (185x231, 26.17K)

B-but you guys said this anime would surpass Takagi San and Nagatoro

It’s like Boku no Kokoro but with two blank slate characters

I've only seen the pvs, but to me it looked like the standard shoujo relationship dynamic with the genders reversed and turned into a repetitive gag manga/anime.
That's probably part of why it didn't work.
It could also be a sign that these dime-a-dozen "This girl is into me and she has a weird quirk" shows that have little focus on plot and are essentially 4-koma are dying out.

>be like OP and have a hateboner for a show which is Hoshi no Samidare
>all of Any Forums fully defends it against me and continue their Generals

Ah yes, it is 2022

Premise was great, execution was just godawful. Everyone was boring as shit and the relationship problems were made up. "Oh no, my flaw is that I'm just SO clumsy and have bad luck, and only an improbably athletic counteracts that. I'm such a burden!"

The point of following a couple that's already dating is that they provide every-day relationship humor, but their dynamic is as stale as the cheetos on the floor of Any Forums posters and their problems were about as relatable as a toaster's. What a waste.

i was interested when i saw they are already dating before the show even begins, but then it's just yet another super shitty generic romcom show

>Mother netorare
You got my attention

Talk about being mindbroken by an anime
Just stop making these threads, retarded sub human

No it wasn't. No rape and conflicted internal monologs.
Kodomono Zikan is a legitimate example of one where the protagonist is randomly a male teacher and the rapechad a loli.
Also, Uwa-Koi and it in fact improves upon the formula by avoiding the cliché of simply ending up with the rapechad at the end by having an original and Kino ending.

Attached: Shikimorisan.jpg (890x1324, 451.98K)

It didn't actually flop. In fact, it sold better than many other shows of its season. It also had high streaming views. It doesn't change the fact that many viewers trashed it.