You don't like her voice? Enjoy the english dub it will be better

>you don't like her voice? Enjoy the english dub it will be better
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1659751309708912.jpg (1920x1080, 116.36K)

Noone has complained about power it's all about makima. Power sounds like the autist she should be

>the control devil uses a cutesy voice to manipulate the beta orbiters and simps around her
not hard to understand . I guess outrage culture means you have to be angry over something though so have fun I guess.

But Power's voice is perfect.
She sounds like a smug gremlin which is 100% Power.

Reminder that dubniggers are orchestrating a false flag to hate the Japanese VAs in a shitty attempt to normalize dubs.

This would have worked if you posted Makima

How the hell did this contemporary shitpost end up with such a big budget?
Why are they betting so hard on Fujimoto's writing?

because a lot of people liked the manga. How is that hard to understand?

Not very fond of society at this moment in time.

I love the egyptian mutt!!!

the manga sold well and generated buzz
demon slayer making a shitload of money made companies think that maybe giving their adaptions a real budget can work

I always imagined with Rie Kugimiya's voice.

>such a big budget?
You know this is a lie. They may have sacrificed eating to make this but they still have a shit ton of stuff to animate that won't leave money for them
>Why are they betting so hard on Fujimoto's writing?
Because MAPPA like true retards thought SnK was going to be their moneymaker but fucked up. They rode on the success of KnY to get something out of JJK but they don't make that much from it despite it being very popular so they fought with everything they had to make CSM, that is going to be popular just looking at the manga sales, in a way that will leave them lots of money if they do things right. However, it's MAPPA, so they'll fuck up anyways, somehow

it's all women complaining that their "badass" female character should be voiced by miyuki sawashiro.
they do this for every show, it's nothing new.

>such a big budget
oh no no no no

Attached: 1659709912070.png (375x428, 237.69K)

>posting a zoom-in still
nice try, troll

Rotoscope bros....

>thinking anime will even look 10% as good as the trailers
they did the same shit with AoT where they just animated the manga panels for trailers, actual scenes in the show were way fucking worse looking

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.6K)

Because of it's extreme popularity, chainsaw man without an anime is already more popular than most manga considered "hits" post anime

I don't think you truly grasp how huge chainsaw man is going to be, you won't be able to avoid it anywhere you go

this trailer is not pre-animated, retardbro

Wrong, SnKfag. The trailer Eren was preanimated. Everything shown in the second CSM trailer is from the actual show.

because CSM, a manga, is already more popular than shitton of mainstream shonen anime
i like Fujimoto, he is a fun guy with good taste in movies and looks like humble guy with cool manga style, but his writing is really nothing that special
it's more like the consequence of multiple factors:
>anime industry is now more popular than ever, to the point western studios name their animated shows "anime" even though not a single japanese person worked on it
>CSM is pretty much this generation's "baby's first edgy shonen" just like AoT was 10 years ago
>it has A LOT of stuff that zoomers love

holy cope

Do you have an actual argument or are you going to continue using buzzwords?

Nope. You are the one who is coping right now.