Are drinking parties really that fun?

I hate drinking and I hate parties. So I couldn't really relate to the scene.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-06-11-42-03-1908700801_EDIT_1659757338607.jpg (1600x1443, 229.76K)

theres no such thing as a drinking party

they are fun if you have any kind of personality at all. sorry :/

And can girls really play with each other like that? In the case of not being a lesbian.

Attached: bili_v_1659757699904.gif (480x270, 932.04K)

Okay, I'm an autistic person. I could never understand how fun a party really is. Because I am very boring from every aspect.

Attached: 1657929981691.gif (540x350, 2.99M)

>theres no such thing as a drinking party
>he's never been to a drinking party
>he's never done a keg stand
>he's never funneled a beer
>he's never played Three Man, Last King Out, Quarters, Flip Cup, or Beer Pong

You poor, poor bastard.

Attached: 1245807098245.jpg (405x289, 17.17K)

thats just a regular party though

I don't know, I've never been to a party.

Yes. 90% of the time you can have sex with a drunk girl who is way beyond your league.

Attached: 1368825725505.jpg (840x840, 193.71K)

Just walk around the collage area of your town and listen for a party and just walk in. It's that easy.

Then don’t drink. Smoke weed.

It’s not really ok but "fun" girls can laugh it off. If you are an unfun stick in the mud like our renkano heroine here, then you would be very distressed and getting ready to give a lecture on consent.

i dont believe you

from what ive been told they are a bunch of shallow people trying to fake having a personality to get what they want: money, sex, promotion,...

its nauseating

Attached: 1648177910615.jpg (567x580, 24.72K)

>having a personality
Yeah you wouldn't belong in one.

by the time you're 40 your coworkers and extended family will be your entire social circle, even with an irl hobby you will actually go to meets like once every two years. So get cozy.

It's very simple OP, and this is coming from a former party animal who gave up drinking many years ago.

Western society is geared around alcohol consumption, to the extent that if you don't do it you won't be able to relate to people who do, nor will you even want to. They will view you as pretentious and boring, you will view them degenerate, and people will generally describe you as being boring and not having a personality. There is no way around it, I'm not saying go be an alcoholic, but drinking is part of the human condition. If you don't do it, you'll end up like me, and trust me user, you don't want that.

Attached: drinkingparty.png (1280x824, 519.72K)

Drinking and doing drugs is fun with friends who can take care of your awkward self. I never tried with strangers that gives me anxiety.

>just do drugs man, it's really cool
Do sinners really?

Those are only fun when someone spikes your drink and you don't remember the rapist.

I do them because they make me feel good not because it's cool. Otherwise I'm too nervous around other people.

Yall are lame as shit