Serial Experiments Lain

Is really that good?

Attached: key_art_serial_experiments_lain(1).jpg (900x350, 80.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LZC40nptX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Good evening, I hate ESLs.

I'm phone posting, not an ESL

I don't remember. I watched in like 2002.
You should listen the album the OP is from though.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LZC40nptX4

Attached: 1628649336081.png (618x620, 394.06K)

Why do spics love Lain so much

No, that's Dragonball-Z.

good morning sir benchod bitch

Yes. ABe's art, Konaka's writing, and Nakamura's direction are all as good as they're hyped up to be. I own a physical copy of Cyberia Mix that I bought in a half-price books for like $5. One of the only things I kept when I debuyfagged. Serial Experiments Lain is one of those shows that transcends the medium. I used to have all the artbooks saved, and their used to be a dedicated (very slow) ABe imageboard, but I can't find any of that anymore.

For what it's worth, Serial Experiments Lain and In The Aeroplane Over The Sea are probably the two best pieces of art Any Forums has ever convinced me to check out, and now both are just memes to a lot of people here.

Attached: kOU0tYa.jpg (1250x1700, 1.2M)

Yeah, me too.

Attached: 1351379820959.png (525x504, 122.82K)

I remember watching it right after Steins;Gate on a recommendation and this blew that the fuck out.

Really?
Steins;Gate is several magnitudes better.

Steins Gate sucks ass retarded tripfaggot.

You sound like a 12 year old.

>Steins;Gate is several magnitudes better.
That means its shit

>That means its
So you haven't seen one of the prerequisites to even be here? God, 2022 zoomer Any Forums is so garbage.

Attached: [ASW] Made in Abyss - Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou - 05 [1080p HEVC][F55D001E].mkv_snapshot_15.08_[2022.08.03_19.30.04].jpg (1920x1080, 114.93K)

We think she's cute. Also, the argentinean dub was alright.

No
Unless you love watching paint dry then yes

Both are good, but Lain is the superior show. If you haven't watched it since 2002, you should rewatch it. I've been in enough threads you were in to know that was literally half your life ago, give it another chance. I liked it when I watched it back then, but it didn't really hit me how profound it was until I rewatched it circa 2008. The show largely predicted the technological changes to society between 2008-2014. You can get it on BD now, and they did a good job.

It's not zoomer shit you dense bastard, zoomers just like it because it visually resembles that menhera stuff they like.

Attached: lain.jpg (4192x6288, 3.38M)

>prerequisites to even be here
This isn't reddit. Fuck off.

Yes. Best anime of all time.

Don’t respond

It's an anime they'll never make again.