No Game No Life licensed light novel

Since Madhouse won't be adapting more NGNL and the fantranslation stopped because it got licensed, I decided to buy it.
What problems does Yen Press present?
Is there any censorship or toning down?
What do I have to take in mind and stuff?
Thanks in advance

Attached: No-Game-No-Life-scaled.jpg (1706x2560, 651.52K)

Is licensing that much of a showstopper for ln tls? I see that it's done until vol.11, which is quite a bit. I don't know much but lns really stop because of this?

After 4 I think the sora starts sounding like a retard don’t know if it’s like that in Japan but there really heavy on DOOD and other shit

Oh man even more shit to worry about. But, like, besides that, how's it in general?

>What problems does Yen Press present?
They constantly get called out for censoring their shit and cutting content.
the translators don't know what the fuck they're doing
oftentimes the translators/ editors/ staff will arbitrarily insert shit that is 100% fabricated bullshit that is 100% not in the original japanese.

Aw shit.
Since I never had to look into any of their stuff before, I never paid detailed attention of how much do they fuck up.
Is it me or are they like the NISA of manga/LN?

Preventive bump because gotta do some stuff

>After 4
rly tho, how far behind is fan tls from the source this time?

The version we have is a really nice read and pissed off Australia enough they banned it, so I doubt the censorship in this instance was too bad. That said I'm a dekinai and therefore haven't read it in moon to compare.

Dude, fucking everything pisses Australia off

AFAIK, no illustrations are censored, and no text either. And it does get lolicious on later volumes so it would be weird if they left these things while removing others.

I dont know if its a "good" translation, as in, "dialogue flows naturally in English?" since im not a native speaker, but the only complain I have, its that in a conversation you often dont know who is speaking until you read 1 or 2 lines.

>no text either
Are you 100% sure, though?
The context can be still be there, but other things could still have been changed
>you often dont know who is speaking until you read 1 or 2 lines.
Never read a LN before, so I'm gonna assume it's part of the format

bump

Oh well, will try again tomorrow I guess

why did you buy it you massive retard
learn japanese right now
if you have the money to buy garbage translations, maybe spend it on japanese classes instead

College is expensive.

Japanese classes are free if you get a VISA in Japan
government sponsors your ability to speak Japanese

>just get a visa in japan bruh
retard

Fine otherwise it’s mostly when sora is provoking or making someone like a “GAMER” but it comes off kinda dumb and cringe.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

I wish they censored it. The LN was trash, but I can't resell it because the illustrations are practically CP and I have to hide it in my flat in case any guests come across it. But I can't easily just chuck it in the trash either after paying 12 eurodollars for it

>What problems does Yen Press present?
Like always, they get exactly zero of the references because it's functionally edited MTL.
Then again the original JP has references so fucking obscure I don't blame them for not getting them.
>Is there any censorship or toning down?
Surprisingly, no, if anything they made a few things sound even more explicit and the innuendos even more scandalous but that's how it works in english.
>What do I have to take in mind and stuff?
No honorifics makes things a pain in the ass to read sometimes and also makes a few jokes fall flat but I doubt you will notice them.