This is possibly the worst VA casting in anime history

>"it's supposed to make her sound more innocent so it'll surprise you later!"
Firstly, fucking everyone with more than two brainscells suspected makima since chapter fucking 15 or so when kisibe implied makima let the killing of several agents happen.
>"It's supposed to sound intimidating/unnerving"
No it fucking doesn't, she just sounds like a fucking loli, what the fuck are you smoking. Makima did not get extremely popular, a shitton of fanart and cosplayed to shit because people imagine her as a fucking loli
>"It's supposed to show she is just lonely and like child who just wants a family"
fuck off retard
>"she's intentionally doing a loli voice to make herself seem more personable"
nice headcanon retard.

Look at the pic. Can you imagine this loli voice saying this and sounding intimidating at all?

Attached: EbVNhZVVAAEnxYE[1].jpg (734x256, 45.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVUMZDco2aI&ab_channel=Coruchii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who are you quoting?

Summer time render has haine and she's pretty indicating while maintaining the cute desu

she's just some manipulative bitch devil, she can sound like anything.

Intimidating*

>she just sounds like a fucking loli
Stopped reading right there, kill yourself shitposter

the voice doesn't sound like a loli in the PV. But nice effort, 7/10

In general makima voice actor is not pleasing to listen to its not even the loli voice

dumb copes I keep seeing on the internet, not even just Any Forums. I see these same copes across the web.

>not a new IP
OP pls

0/2 of your ears are working..

I'm not op. I'm the phone poster with the typo.

His tulpas

OP is a turbo fag.

Okay but who's gonna be her Portuguese dub VA?

I have no idea who was even casted as her VA
Like nigga construct your plea for reinforcement better than this

It's okay because Makima is shit so a shit VA fits her just fine

little girls have higher voices than that retard

Makimafags with their cringeass barking simp behavior are by far the worst part of this fanbase. Pleases me to no end that this perfectly fine casting makes you lot assmad for betraying your headcanon of ara ara dom mommy voice.

My younger sister had a deeper voice when she was 15 lmao.

Twattershitters like you deserve to get shot.

>Look at the pic. Can you imagine this loli voice saying this and sounding intimidating at all?
there is a complete genre of cute lolis doing and saying fucked up shit while killing you so yeah I can
and her voice is not bad for the role like you make it out to be youtube.com/watch?v=TVUMZDco2aI&ab_channel=Coruchii