Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Attached: tumblr_06118d490fb4e0c5e07ee7fc98c2a7cf_50191ae4_1280.png (784x304, 249.8K)

overhated

underhated

The series went to shit long before that chapter.

Mixed feelings. It's embarrassing but it's kind of supposed to be. My problem is that it makes it seem like if he just fucked off and fucked Mikasa he wouldn't have gone through with his genocide which is incredibly insulting to the character built up to that point. Like, really? That's all it would have taken? Some Mikasa pussy and you would have let your race, your people go extinct? And where did the sudden lust for Mikasa come from? Last I checked YOU kept rejecting her, you fucking idiot.

he killed nearly everyone on earth in brutal fashion and the most pressing issue on his mind afterwards was "oh no what if mikasa bangs someone else when I'm dead". this goes way beyond insulting his character. no human being would ever act this way unless they were an actual unrepentant psycho, which clearly isn't the case here, because we had several chapters showing he never wanted to kill anyone.

deserved

>because we had several chapters showing he never wanted to kill anyone.
What? Examples

Peak Fiction

series went to shit way before that. timeskip was a mistake

>it makes it seem like if he just fucked off and fucked Mikasa he wouldn't have gone through with his genocide
What? He could have gotten Mikasa's pussy at almost any point in the series, that's the point, he sacrificed all his being including his desires to go through with the plan

He couldn't tell between his own actions and those prompted by Ymir by the end, it makes sense that he holds so much to what he was before kissing Historia's hand and getting so mindfucked. Not that it made sense anyway, but that's the real problem, from that point onward he became a slave of the fate he saw.

I dropped the anime on the third season just after the monkey titan appeared and they all rushed in and got slaughtered like pigs

>for the rest of my life!

I got bad news, Eren...

The simping is more offensive than the genocide.

Final nail in the coffin of EHniggers. Confirmed that EM was mutual, once and for all. They still seethe.

Retaking wall Maria and finally getting to the basement was the height of this series, why would you do that?

I stopped caring afterwards, it just wasn't as fun as it used to be
also erwins decision to get killed was so dumb

My thoughts are that all snkfaggots need to be put in a line up and gunned down like the mutts they are.

It's cringe, but in a funny way like that one scene from the XB3 ending, and good meme material. I don't really think it says it says anything necessarily bad about his character. Just that he was too caught up in everything that happened on that day Reiner and co invaded and couldn't see what he had in front of him. People can say it's underdeveloped and I kind of agree. I think there's enough to say that he liked her but I think anyone can find the "10 years at least" part extremely jarring so that aspect is just weird. Honestly, this scene doesn't matter all that much to me because chronologically he still tells Mikasa to move without being a baby later.

What? He could have gotten Mikasa's pussy at almost any point in the series, that's the point, he sacrificed all his being including his desires to go through with the plan
And I GET that. My problem is the way it comes off when you include that little what-if along with this scene that he somehow wouldn't go through with something as drastic as genocide if he just were able to be with Mikasa. That he would have given it all up and let his people die if it meant being with her. Which in of itself isn't horrible if executed well but the whole series Eren has had every chance to be with Mikasa but his feelings always seemed familial at most and for now to be the time they're not only romantic but such intense romantic feelings he'd give it all up for her and seemingly come out of nowhere is just asking a bit too much of me as a reader to believe. A better scene that could get this humanity of Eren across would have just been him breaking down in the water, knowing his last moments are soon upon him and reminiscing about scenes we've seen and those we haven't between him and everyone and just wishing he could have spent more time with not just Mikasa but everyone and that's what he'd rather have been doing than all this fighting/killing which could neatly mirror Zeke's own little epiphany he had. But no. What we got is him specifically wanting Mikasa to love him and him alone forever. Or, at least for 10 years.

chapter 123, chapter 131.

>and you would have let your race, your people go extinct?
Why do you faggots keep pretending like he cared about his race when he literally killed most of them in the rumbling?

Ah he's finally back!

Attached: 1537034987291.jpg (250x202, 8.98K)

Don't be pedantic, you know what I mean. Specifically the Eldians living within the walls he himself proclaimed he wouldn't allow to be snuffed out by the rest of the world.

Your mind returns to the simple things, your simple happiness and the small moments when you’re on the threshold of death

You’ve never seen/read the trope of dying characters thinking of their simpler attachments after wreaking havoc?
Everything goes back to your roots