What happened to Any Forums?

Consolewarfaggotry on Any Forums, while bad, can in theory be explained by kids and teenagers being too poor to afford a good PC and all available consoles at once so they have this irresistible urge to explain how their choice is better. However in manga and anime, especially for mainstream popular shonen with normalfag appeal like:
>DB
>One Piece
>Bleach
>Naruto
>MHA
>JJK
>KNY
>CSM
>SNK
>HXH
>FMA
>SAO
>Steins;Gate
>Berserk
>etc.
there is literally no reason as to why anons especially people on Any Forums who all pirate have to argue over which childish comic is better than another when they are almost all the same in how they are written, what happens in them with a different flavor every time. This is in no way implying they are bad, by the way. But some people find joy in shitposting and creating worthless arguments over it. It's pathetic behavior and it's starting to seep in threads that don't even have anything to do with such manga/anime like Made In Abyss or even Usogui of all things. I'm specifically referring to the falseflagging retards who have been trying to set up a kind of conflict between FKMTfags and Usogui readers when it's those people who would be interested in reading similar works in the first place, same goes for the discord faggots who have been trying to put steins;gate and HxH fags against each other. It makes no sense, nobody is having fun and this only allows actual retards from Twitter to believe they are in a welcoming muh ironic environment.

Attached: hey_scruffy.png (240x269, 37.97K)

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367.45K)

TLDR I just ignore shit threads and focus on what I like

mods won't like this one

I just make my own thread about non mainstream manga that will get archived in a five minutes. Fuck this board.

Attached: 71m+l8wtheL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (704x1000, 205.4K)

>S*yshit
did not read
reported and saged

the based approach

Attached: 93951cd336faa335e1d036e6bc571bfc.png (600x710, 377.09K)

>translation: YOU MUST give me "unknown" titles so i can jerk off their names and pwn my e-friends
get fucked

Lots of possible answers.
Some people find it rewarding to shit on out-groups. To the point that they even try to make those groups up.
Or someone wants to feel part of an in-group. And the easiest way for them to get that feeling is to make up an out-group for others to shit on.
Or someone wants to feel better than others without changing or improving. So they present another group as worse.
Or someone likes being able to manipulate people and push their buttons. So they to try push the buttons of the above people.
There's lots of variations. But it might make sense if you see that "enemies" and "bad guys" are rewarding to some people.

You mean I can only discuss the manga that has generals on this board.

>blah blah blah psude discovers b8 and shitposting
you sound like you typed this through angry tears

OP here. I was literally shaking, ovulating and crying through my dilated wound while typing this thread.

Attached: 1645335529938.png (290x356, 108.99K)

A board full of manchildren will result to such behavior, as sad as it is

>FMA
Are you trying to imply anybody would argue in favor of this?

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.28K)

nice deflection bro

Attached: dbe769cf-3a09-47a7-bf6a-56ee3aacf16d.jpg (844x1200, 243.14K)

It's just what happens when more and more people get on the Internet and you can't gatekeep properly anymore. I know exactly what you mean and I don't like it either, but there's no stopping it.

I'll admit they went a bit overboard with the japanese slapstick (is that what you call it?) in brotherhood

shonen and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Almost like shonenshit is aimed at teenagers and childs dumb op.

Any Forums would be better if mods enforced the "18 to post" rule

God forbid people discuss and compare anime and manga on an anime and manga board. Breaking fucking news, some people are obnoxious about this stuff. Sorry you didn't enjoy your apparent first day on the internet.

It's all oldfags fault they ironically acted like clowns to tell apart newfags and newfags unironically acted like them because they thought that's how people here did things, now those oldfags are gone but the people acting like clowns are still here and growing in number.