Hope you're ready for Chainsaw Man anime to be filled with wonderful amazing scenes like this one...

Hope you're ready for Chainsaw Man anime to be filled with wonderful amazing scenes like this one. Nothing but this throughout the show.

Attached: 1645566018046.webm (728x410, 2.83M)

Can't wait for all the characters to dance around like ice skaters

Damn, even JJK colors look more vibrant than CSM

What the hell is even happening here.

i might be too old but i cant even follow what's happening

That fight was unironically better than anything in mob psycho or demon slayer and it was still only like the third best fight in the FIRST SEASON of JJK

In order to be good at animating ice skating, you must first be bad at animating fights.

It's hot garbage and you're a trash person.

>look at all the shitty forced fight choreography Chainsaw Man is gonna have sisters! h-hype!

Embarrassing.

I've never watched JJK. Are all fights so floaty with no weight?

>this is the highest rated clip of JJK on sakugabooru
is that whole site just some in-joke? like the flat earth society?
there's no way people actually believe that shit, right?

Attached: 1655764080662.jpg (640x847, 42.77K)

I don't see what's exactly wrong here other than some wonky movement on the moving roots.

Weightless, soulless.

Please let those rumors about Park leaving be true. Just let the guys behind ep. 13 or OoO arc handle the rest of the anime

You're really mad because JJK is goated and demon slayer hardly even has sakuga.

kek this is obvious bait

>that horrible compositing at :07

CRAPPA

seething

Jjk hate is an Any Forums meme for copers seething

The main problem I have with this scene and jjk as a whole is the disconnect between the characters and the background. It feels like they were animated separately with no communication.
The nanami vs mahito fight is another big offender.

shame they cant do anything about the bad story

Mindless, nonsensical and unintelligible action scene.

Is this forced animation?

He's mad because you have garbage taste, which is understandable.

JJk had 100 times as much sakuga as demon slayer season 1 and that's just a fact, fights that people rarely even post about like maki vs mai are better than anything in demon slayer