Alright, How the fuck do I get accurate subtitles?

I highly doubt he said "boomer-ass" here

Attached: 1656962731049.jpg (1280x720, 453.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658667214871114.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't, just learn japanese.

Yeah, once you get to the point where you complain about subtitles, you should be learning the language instead

blow up twitter

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658667214871114.webm

Attached: 1657557183719.png (836x784, 432.25K)

Says the person who doesn't know japanese

Make your own

>asking others to do shit for you
boomer-ass OP

Did you try another fansub before complaining here, OP?

日本語学べないよ。

>fansub
Those no longer exist.

Wow. This thread again.

If you want accuracy, that means you want to understand Japanese colloquialisms, idioms, figures of speech, sayings, casual phrases, cultural references, and the sort no different than a Japanese person.
I would start by killing yourself and hoping you get reincarnated as a Japanese person so you can grow up in Japanese society as a native Japanese speaker and that way you can understand what he actually said.
If that's too extreme for you, I think you need to realize that a """direct""" translation loses all these nuanced elements of language that are highly specialized to the condition of members of a society you didn't grow up in and the only way to retain the spirit of them is to occasionally translate some things as "boomer-ass".

Faggot autist.

Jesus Christ, that escalation from "sus".

The people shrieking about Nagatoro saying "sus" in the anime are the same people who died on the hill that it was totally acceptable for Senpai to call Nagatoro a "normalfag" over the phone in the manga scanlation. Nothing but whiny bitches with no principles (and massive obsessions with transsexuals for some reason).

Both completely correct (just like the one in the OP, also correct)

I don't care if some e-celeb is being a hypocrite I just want translations that only use web slang if the Japanese original did likewise.
Stuff like riajuu -> normie/normalfag is fine by me, something like kusojiji (if that's what it was, guessing here) -> boomer-ass adds a bit of a weird nuance.

I don't know how you go from sus to trannies but holy shit that was based.

this mf speaks straight facts no cap, expecting people to do the job they're being paid off is such a 2010 attitude, fr

Kanokari was tailor made for Twitter, so I do not care

lole

calm down anons, he's just asking if the subtitles is accurate. is it? just confirm if it's or not.

[x] based
[x] redpilled

I can read nihongo i recognize the symbols from my videogames