Fate

Why did Rin and Saber fall in love with Emiya after like a week?

Sakura's relationship is the only one that really makes sense

Attached: [DB]Fate stay night Movie Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly_-_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_01.12.52_[2020.04.28_15.07.53].jpg (1920x1080, 891.96K)

because they are dumb

>3 weeks of helping each other survive life and death situations
>got to know each other intimately and deep bonds were forged under dire circumstances
Way better than muh senpai with zero chemistry and banter

I mean, have you ever seen Shirou try and fail to jump the bar?

This.

Pretty much this with Rin. Shirou wasnt a stranger at all and she had been keeping an eye on him for a good while. Saber is a bit more of a jump though especially considering the history with Kiritsugu but considering her nature its not too far off base to assume she can separate people from their relatives. Sakura has the most "natural" relationship progression but at the end of the day stressful situations breed feelings a lot faster.

>falling in love with a girl that has a vagina filled with worms and being such a slut, she begged her brother for sex
Yeah, no.

>zero chemistry and banter
Anyone have a screencap of the page where Sakura and Shirou are cooking together and Sakura basically tells him to git gud?

>Am I impure?

Yes you are a filthy WHORE.

Rin liked Shirou since the high jump, just like Sakura.

Suspension Bridge effect

way to our yourself as a retard

Shirou and Rin were always attracted to each other during their highschool days. Saber was kind of a crush/admiration at first sight for Shirou. Why do wormfags have such low reading comprehension?

Saber falls in love with Shirou through their mutually shared ideals and beliefs. They have known each other less than the other two but through the dream sequences Shirou and Saber basically know more about each other than they do themselves. Shirou also admits that Saber is so beautiful that he essentially fell in love with her at first sight, and this gets played for all its worth with EMIYA because meeting Saber is considered to be one of his most precious memories in life and failing to save her from herself is one of his biggest regrets alongside Ilya's death.

As for Rin, Shirou and her have been mutually crushing on each other for a while. Rin tried to downplay it out of consideration for Sakura but the events of UBW meant she could no longer help herself and same applies to Shirou for that matter. Getting to know Rin as a person turned the crush he had on her into full on love.

Shirou was Rin's type and Shirou always sort of admired her.
Shirou and Saber were basically just a "fate" thing. They're so compatible it just works. Very fairy tale-like.

Sakura has the worst romance among the three. Only blind and delusional Sakurafags would deny it.

I don't dislike it but I kinda feel like that's just the natural result of Heaven's Feel being so Shirou-focused. The Fate route just kinda beats you over the head over and over about how enamored Shirou is with Saber. But Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel are both more about Shirou's internal conflicts.

I hate wormslut so much it hurts bros

Is it weird I like B.B. and Kama way more than Sakura?

Bingo.

Sakura and Shirou are the canonical couple family and soulmates for good reasons.

Attached: DdlJ3cwUwAAo0ha.jpg (1280x720, 100.15K)

I like BB too