One Piece

>Luffy and co. reach Laugh Tale
>After a brutal battle against Blackbeard, the marines, and the WG, they stand where Roger stood
>Robin now knows the true history
>Nami has her map of the world
>Sanji is able to fish the All Blue
>Chopper is a world class doctor
>Franky's ship took the crew to the end of the world
>Brook is able to reunite with laboon on the other side of the red line
>Vivi has been saved, and is sailing with them as an envoy of the new world government
>Zoro is wounded, but the world's greatest swordsman
>Usopp stands alongside his crew, obviously having earned the right to call himself a brave warrior of the sea
>Luffy is indisputably the pirate king, and as Joyboy he dismantled the 800 year WG, freeing the people of the world
>Jimbe was able to ensure the people of Fishman Island could come to the surface because of Joyboy and Noah
>Yamato lived like Oden

>As they stand on Laugh tale, we see flashbacks of where they started, and where they are now
>They stare upon what awaited them all this time
>And they just start laughing
>We never see what's there, because everyone needs that air of romance
>Series end

How would you react?

Attached: file.png (600x600, 200.72K)

>The real one piece is the friends we made along the way

Daily Reminder: If you think anyone but Yamato is joining as the final Nakama you're a retard.

Attached: You're a retard.jpg (1139x646, 66.64K)

I can't wait for two weeks to pass, finally all this retarded Nakama wars will be put to rest. Either way there will be so much seething from both sides.

it will never stop.

In two weeks I'm going to laugh at every single person who thought anyone but yamato was joining. Retards should be laughed at.

Well Tama is an epilogue nakama
Really all you have to do is ask if you want to be a nakama
Simple as

written by Isayama

>We never see what's there
>How would you react?

That's a literal Real treasure are friends, user
Oda already mentioned that the prize is a real empirical thing.
Fans are united on the theory of it being a bomb to unify all the seas

Not a real Nakama unless you reach laughtale and get the one piece

Other thread is shit and full of movie spam

could have the treasure be gleaming, making their faces shine.

just never show it. Kind of like the ending of Inception, where you see the top wobbling, but it ends before we see whether it stops or not.

It would be dogshit.
The One Piece is going to be creating something using the ancient waopons I'm sure of it. Like the old theory about destroying the red line.

Maybe im being a retard here, i have very bad imagination:

Is zunisha really needed to open up wano? We now know how wano is closed off. I feel like they are atleast a handful of guys that could crack those walls on their own.

I dont know it seems really simple hurdle for the WG to overcome, Aokiji when he was an admiral probally could freeze and bust those open without a problem

If it was still going how would the 4kids dub handle everything up until Wano?

I don't get it, why are doomers so attached to the idea of One Piece being the friends we made along the way?

I knew I should have made a Tama folder

Attached: retards.png (1000x135, 14.15K)

user frankly it’s all vague right now. Many people do theorize that in fact Zunesha is important for opening Wano’s borders. But like I just said it’s vague. Maybe it’s important and maybe it’s not m. That’s the real answer.

We already know the treasure made Roger call the island Laugh Tale, so it's fucking shit

They'd drop the show before reaching Amazon Lily

>user's dream is to endlessly participate in One Piece discussion and sjitposting for the rest of his life with the series never ending

Because they want the series to ultimately be a big waste of time, this isn’t hard to imagine
One Piece is the literal holy grail of manga. If the end is just some sappy horseshit then everyone will meme on it forever

Agreed

>Momo: Huh? Luffy? Zoro?! ONami?! Usopp! Sanji! Chopperemon!! Robin?! Franky?! Bonekichi!! Jinbe?! Yamato?!

Attached: 20985676090.png (2048x701, 2.71M)

He was right tho

I'm afraid that the ending will suck so people will laugh

I call this story: Roger discovers Laugh Tale
>"So what is on laugh tale?"
>"Cant tell"
>"Where is laugh tale?
>"Cant tell"
>"How did you discover it?"
>"Cant tell"
>"Any other credentials?"
>"I have no job, i get to like drunk, and i have ass cancer"
>"ok i totally belive you discovered a new island!"

Peak fiction

Caribou won

hearthy kek

>It's called Laugh Tale
>Because when you read it, you turn 360 degrees and laugh away

Attached: bishounenluffy02.png (635x348, 305.65K)

>What if we just made it up
>crew laughs
and that's how it came to be known as laugh tale

In before Oden larped his adventure and wrote a fanfiction

Luffy is time displaced Roger. Or Roger is time displaced Luffy. Something like that, that's the joke.

>Found when child
>"Best he doesn't know his lineage"
>"Red Hair abuses his WG connection"
Please tell me the spic Shanks CD theory isnt true. Give me some hard facts that make that reality impossible. Im on full cope mode at this point.

Attached: 1659311739902339.gif (500x268, 875.75K)

>sure, just keep up with your ninjutsu training kishishishishi

Attached: kishishishi.gif (540x304, 943.16K)

Law and Kidd are shoehorn characters.
If you like them, you are a nigger faggot

It's a bretty good dream

Even if Shanks was a CD, he doesn't seem to be working for them (or if he is, then he's probably just pretending for now).

My dream is to have a big penis and go on a raping spree across the world.