LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: FZYrCByWAAEHX2A.jpg (960x720, 46.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animanch.com/archives/20783152.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chainsawcucks are the new narutards

She's so cute. Shame about her exploding knees.

You guys are spazes, post more threads about it maybe then people will care about your single, peripheral complaint
Normal people dont obsess over "HER VOICE SOUNDS LE WRONG BECAUSE"

THE IDOL DEVIL

Attached: 21436345345.jpg (3600x1800, 1.24M)

its a miscast
cope

You dont even notice anything if you dont have autism

>your ears don't work
>haha autism
nigger you have assburgers

Setsucute!

Attached: 1613663316601.jpg (2480x3861, 2.69M)

>I was so happy to be a part of the anime that I prayed every day to the picture of Makima that hung in my house until I was accepted for the audition. I am truly honored. I will play the role with all my love so that you can feel the same Makima that I have fallen in love with.

stfu her voice fits

She sounds so bland.

?

Yukana would fit more

Attached: 02A20F64-F337-4BEA-87AA-17A9D273E757.jpg (1366x768, 73.53K)

>LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Is Any Forums facebook now?

It's been newfags' central since the PV + cast reveal came out some hours ago.

Setsuna's voice is great

Attached: 1620097701099.webm (1150x646, 2.71M)

>no sexy mature ~ara ara office lady voice
It's over CSM bros...

Attached: 1644595913696.jpg (850x1308, 173.26K)

Why do nips sound so fake. Is it because of politeness? that’s why they end up killing themselves

She's fairly new to main casting, so her wages are lower.

That's because she isn't a sexy mature ~ara ara office lady.

No they're very dedicated to their roles. The difference between American VA and Japanese VA is Japanese VA is actually a vibrant industry with VAs actually being vocal/enthusiast/etc.

With American VAs, the VAs are only doing it for a job and they dont have a industry that nurtures their growth/nor an industry that values them. VAs dont respect themselves, viewers dont respect VAs, industry dont care.

Japanese board talking about the VA's announcement/PV. Quite a few are saying Makima's voice sounded childish/younger than they thought it would.

animanch.com/archives/20783152.html

My headcanon is better.

Attached: 1641536100731.png (505x1127, 357.48K)

Yeah Japanese VAs are so respected that they end up earning more than animators because of marketing and retarded fanboys and fangirls. Nippon banzai

How many dicks to get the role?

Most insufferable archetype

Thinking on it more, the younger voice works better for her. The contrast of youth, kindness and support to her real self of being a devil, manipulating, killing without remorse. This type of contrast is in horror a lot and makes her more menacing.

She's a mommy gf in canon. She needs to sound adult at very least

Attached: 1659702342095691.png (650x93, 23.13K)

Japanese VAs have fanbase wider fanbase than American VAs by factor of 1000.

For every single "fan" of American VAs, there will be 1000x more for Japanese VA in America, in the west, in China, Korea, etc. The Japanese VAs are not just respected domestically, they're respected internationally. Jap pay grade depends on experience. When you're new, its complete garbage. Just like in the west, its garbage. When you're experienced, you get to ride the coat tail of your characters and make money that way. They also venture into music and make money that way as well.

of course she was narrating what do you expect her voice to be?

I would have liked the voice to be by Yōko Hikasa.

So fags criticizing Makima's cast because they expected a more mommy voice?

Attached: 20220805_111745.jpg (720x1088, 81.38K)

Bet she is still sucking them, she might as well become a JAV star after gorging so much cum.

Damn, she has more grey hair than I do

It does sound childish, but I think it might work, especially if they give Power, Himeno and what's her name from Kyoto department more low-pitched voices for the contrast.

Cute Tomori. You have perfect voice for Makima

Attached: Tomori-Kusunoki-Feet-4694605.jpg (711x1312, 149.3K)

Apparently Tomorishe Kusunoki is also a fairly popular professional singer in Japan too. As least relative to anime singers. I think there's a good chance she may end up singing the ED song too.

She's only been in the industry for 2-3 years and many of her songs has been selling better than quite a few older and more established female anime singers, like the ones doing the OP and ED for Lycoris Recoil. Brought up Lycoris Recoil since she's actually big fan of the ED singer Sayuri growing up.