Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: Virgin Extinction Island - Vol.6 Ch.29 - Conversation - 26__01.png (1006x512, 811.89K)

Losing your virginity by itself doesn't make you mature, but you cannot be mature if you've never lost your virginity.

Any Forums will never have sex

>you cannot be mature if you've never lost your virginity
Stupidity. Many brilliant men have died virgins. Not everything revolves around a bloody hole, bro.

I would argue that, as someone who lost it at 16 I can't necessarily speak from experience, but considering maturity defines a broad spectrum of responsibility, ethics etc. It is not as binary as an if then statement.

Newton died a virgin

Queue dozens of insecure anons comparing themselves to a smaller number of outlier cases like Newton and Einstein.

Einstein had kids. It'd be better to group Newton with Tesla.

Tesla probably never had any puss.

So, if I fuck it a child, it isn't a crime because that's an adult? Works for me.

Yeah. Though I could also see the opposite argument, since "child" and "adult" are arbitrary society concepts cut from the same cloth as the one that ascribes any importance to "virginity". Being "adult" doesn’t mean you’re not going to keep doing dumb shit in your life. And losing the v-card is an important step to viewing women as more than a life goal or a means to an end Speaking from experience. I knew not to view women that way, but it was hard not to when I was so ashamed from the social pressures of being a virgin that it was making me question my self worth as a man, even if I knew it was all bullshit. Losing the v-card made all that go away instantaneously.

The Shinjuku arc really killed the hype huh

Attached: 69fcae69-099f-4c48-a6c3-841286001401.png (1114x1600, 2.48M)

>You'll become an adult when you grow up.
And I'll die when I'm killed

It's the cope I tell myself.

>t. has tons of sex

tell that to those buff ass buddhist monks

This is what the Jews want you to believe

einstein married a woman who was almost as smart as he was.and he spent like half his career doing social / public event kind of shit and not just hard science. he was also authentically funny.

It was never good. It's always been infuriatingly misandric, especially in the beginning. It's almost like this shit was written by a femcel to cope and push men to fuck her but surprisingly it was written by a man, or at least someone who claims to be a man.

Ah, yes. Because having sex is a reliable measurement to judge one's character with.

Are rapists, mindless hedonists and abusers like kings to you?

>Ah, yes.
Stop using redditspeak.

I fucking love this manga. The mangaka's comedic timing is very, very good imo.

Attached: virgins.png (939x528, 341.36K)