Same shitty composition as JJK and AoT

>Same shitty composition as JJK and AoT
> Completely disregarding the rough and gritty artstyle of the manga
>No neon colored blood like in the color pages
>Seiyuus that dont fit the characters

ITS FUCKING SOULLESS

Attached: C2B698D2-ED9D-4A9E-845F-9483DC282629.jpg (386x459, 34.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-HOAuiY5XFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seiyuus

Did you expect anything different? They aren't gonna fumble the bag by trying to be experimental.

>Same shitty composition as JJK and AoT
Genuinely wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually don't know what composition means.
>Completely disregarding the rough and gritty artstyle of the manga
Wouldn't work in anime format, except for a few scenes.
See above.
>Seiyuus that dont fit the characters
Your only valid point, however, this is merely subjective.

Why wouldn't a more colourful approach work in anime?

Thats mappashit for you, anime just fucking sucks in general now. The artstyles are all the same

>Completely disregarding the rough and gritty artstyle of the manga
>Wouldn't work in anime format, except for a few scenes.
>See above.
Shonenshitters really don't watch anything else than their generic slop, huh.

Maybe stop watching if it makes you so miserable, dumb piece of shit

Colourful doesn't always mean good.

You are wrong and I am right, that's a simple matter of fact.

Lol

Attached: 20220805_132348.jpg (1921x1661, 276.7K)

I really hope we never get a Fire Punch anime lol

>Colourful doesn't always mean good.
That's not an answer to the question I asked.

The tone of the trailer seemed way too serious where the manga felt more like kill bill in tone

There is no excuse for it not looking more like this.
youtu.be/-HOAuiY5XFQ

Shaft was a good studio. Mappa makes mass appeal schlock.

They can't even do passion projects right.

Attached: if only you knew.png (355x359, 140.03K)

>more
this isn't very enjoyable

Well yeah. Just saying that "mass appeal" and "experimentation", or at least a sense of personality and strong visual identity aren't inherently mutually exclusive. It's MAPPA's problem that they take the path of least resistance.

>Wouldn't work in anime format, except for a few scenes.
Wrong, "anime format" doesn't mean anything. Animators can use the style they want; if anything, it's the animation industry that uses designs that conform to a single, recognizeable artstyle for commercial products that need to be immediately identified and consumed by a very clear target audience.

Attached: anime by toei.jpg (497x700, 183.36K)

Define composition retard

anime adaption looks like the series it was heavily influenced by. woah...

We need to talk about the forced animation.

Thats really not that special man, naruto looks like that, chainsaw man will probably jave scenes like that

they fumbled the bag anyway
at the very least they could have fumbled it while trying to make something original

>>Same shitty composition as JJK and AoT
Yes, I was praying they would at least try to make it different/stand out among their other works at least from a marketing point of view but nothing happened
>> Completely disregarding the rough and gritty artstyle of the manga
This is what makes it look like any other FOTM. They worried too much about trying to make it perfect they didn't get creative with it.
>>No neon colored blood like in the color pages
An insult to how fun CSM is and not because it's shitting in the manga or something but because of the missed opportunity for aesthetic and cool shit. MAPPA was able to do it once and since then they became afraid of colors
>>Seiyuus that dont fit the characters
Eh, this one I don't think it's a problem. They somewhat fit but unironically Denji sounds bad to me, especially when he screams I hope the guy can do better later. I wanted more emotion like the new demon guy from the last DemonSlayer season

Good, now you realized that all anime productions are soulless cashgrab attempts. Glad you figured that out

It's largest fan base can be found on twitter, that tells you exactly what kind of a show it is, and what its fans are. If mods had a single brain cells, they'd put filters to permaban anyone posting this reddit underage garbage.

>it looks good
>NOOOO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE SOME VAGUE HYPOTHETICAL OTHER GOOD

thread

Have you ever considered that for some people that doesn't look good?

90s Shinbo probably would've been one of the best choices for Chainsaw Man, honestly.

"Passion project" gets misused a lot for vague adulation. Everyone wants to believe that their favourite anime is filled with passion and love, but in reality, most good anime don't come about that way.

Have you seen Dead Leaves?

based user filtering OP

>they fumbled the bag anyway
The PV did insane numbers and all the reactions are positive outside Any Forums.

>rough and gritty artstyle of the manga
You mean the quickly scribbled sketches that are barebones as fuck?