This anime is literally Pokémon / Yugioh / Fate done right, why does nobody talk about it as a classic?

This anime is literally Pokémon / Yugioh / Fate done right, why does nobody talk about it as a classic?

Attached: El Zatch Bell.jpg (640x480, 50.98K)

But it is?

we don't?

No you don't

No it isn't

The anime is kinda shit. The manga is celebrated a lot. Threads about the sequel have been highly successful.

Because you're new, so you haven't had a chance to see the threads yet.

Ugly designs.

It only gets discussed once a month when the latest chapter of Zatch Bell 2 gets released.

it's uh

well the anime is shit

the manga is a lil mired by the author's literal actual pedophilia

it's like an interesting character setup I guess but after they fail to draw it out they just introduce a contrived succession of antagonists and tournament arc forever and it's pretty hard to make it through the slog

But Yugioh is Yugioh done right, you know? It's literally the peak of anime.

I screwed up, I meant to say Pokémon. Yes Yugioh is already done right.

>literally all these successful anime done right
>isnt successful
Are you sure it's done right then?

Is it worth watching this instead of Rurouni Kenshin?
I just finished Slam Dunk and need a new anime. Also yes, it seems I target specifically incomplete adaptations considered worse than the manga.

we do talk about the manga.

the anime has better voices and Folgore's song

Ok, long time fan here.

I think Gash gets the shonen formula in the right way, it's about friendship, it's about rivarly, it's about putting the scumbags down and it's about struggle, every single battle in the manga with few exceptions of course, feels like it could be the last one, even when Gash gets an overpowered spell he still gets his ass handed by most enemies, the antagonistic aspect of the series is very well done, the author knows how to write situations where even the retard of the group can shine and make you happy about it, if you like stuff like Jojo and Hunter X Hunter but would like something with more combat oriented rules rather than ambiguous powers, this is the stuff you should look for.

Though some of the stuff of course is a mixed bag, the author has very characteristic sense of humor, some stuff he writes is just weird or just infantile from how dumb it is, but when it's funny, it's really funny no matter how retarded it is.

Yes, because you are a retarded subhuman who is incapable of thinking for himself and can only go 'durr big sales mean good'. By your logic, Dragon Ball Super is good.

Gash Bell is well received by anyone with taste, it's got good writing, great fights, and the art is solid. I have no real complaints about the series.

Catch my heart very melon!

Very melon!

Attached: 1649917741578.png (356x437, 57.5K)

We're talking about the sequel right now.

The anime didn't even finish properly. It stopped after Zeon I think.

I fucked up twice, first in the OP and then in my reply. I MEANT TO SAY DIGIMON, NOT YUGIOH, and I had already said Pokémon.
Zatch really is like Digimon, bonding with your otherwordly creature and them talking and growing stronger with your shonen spirit.