TRAILS OF COLD STEEL ANIME

when are they going to air this shit?

Attached: the legend of heroes.jpg (640x905, 327.51K)

2023, like the pic says you fucking idiot.

>no trail in the sky

take your shitty ova and go home haha...

>trails of the cold steel
What does that even mean?

It can refer to either Erebonia's path as a militaristic nation, Erebonia's railway network which is a large part of its infrastructure, the cursed super McGuffin fusion literally named "Steel" or the glint when you draw your weeb sword but the original non-localized title Sen no Kiseki makes it much more apparent. Pretty sure you could also make the connection to Osborne's willpower or the Steel Maiden but that's kind of stretching it.
Either way the title has at least four layers of meaning and that's without
even considering homophones in jp.

Attached: 1652637612088.png (393x341, 261.81K)

Thought it was just an edgy title but this is pretty cool, thanks for the explanation.

Haha...

Will they adapt this scene?

Attached: 1641821477697.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Attached: 1651124112500.webm (960x540, 2.68M)

will they get mogged by the bean? thats what I want to know

I always thought it referred to the railwork network kinda how Trails in the Sky referred to the airship travel in Liberl Ao / Zero are the odd one out

>edgy
>just
Bow to your superiors with honor. Edgy titles are THE titles. The peak of names.

I would rather have a Valkyrie Chronicles or Tales of Arise anime instead desu

Tales of Arise is too westernized, besides bamco already fucked up with SN anime so it would have been a flop anyway.

Trail is homophone for miracle in jp and sky/space share kanji so you can technically spell them as "miracle of space" and zero/ao as "miracle of zero/ao" which makes the Sept-Terrion angle crystal clear. That doesn't work for Sen no Kiseki as that name omits all references to Steel and instead goes for the full sword autism angle.

there is a valkyria chronicles anime

>SN Anime
But there is no Summon Night anime

>Valkyrie
you mean valkyria? it already have one

You have shit taste.

>Not Ao no kiseki

Reanbros…

After all the threads on /vrpg/ I decided to go through this series and am currently stuck on FC. Absolute bore, that. Can't for the life of me figure out what made this so popular. I don't even remember where I left off.