Crappa

>crappa

Attached: ubisoft.png (1040x1354, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today OP discovered filters exist

you're fucking retarded
the shading is completely different, look at her face

>we want the VEG audience

Crapped and filtered.

which one is supposed to be better

They refused the same frames from the PV but changed the lighting on her face. .

Prefer the original background even if they're both 3D

the first one fucked up her hair color

Attached: ubisoft2.png (1040x1165, 904.31K)

Looks the same besides the lighting, shade and eye color. Wonder why change it. Did they realize halfway through the sun was supposed to be in a different position for continuation sake?

I guess it's for consistency, as good as it looks there's no way they could animate the whole show in the same style as the first version

The color palette in the top picture looks much better. I hope the final product doesn't have that ugly filter that today's trailer had.

>Wonder why change it
to keep it in line with the rest of the mediocre-looking show

>filename
I didn't know Ubisoft did the previous teaser

I suppose they toned down the lighting to save some budget.

>Looks the same besides the lighting, shade and eye color
THEN IT DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME

no shit, but they shouldn't mislead people in the first place
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

Literally the same model and line art, just different lighting or lack thereof.

Seems like it, the pic in OP has the sun right above. The new PV has the correct shading.
Dunno why they had to edit the eyebrows kek

>>>>>>>>>>>>model
>same line art
>different lighting
then it isn't the same line art because the lighting IS the line art you fucking retarded swine
get out of my thread

>looks the same besides the lighting, shade and eye color and quality and lines and sky and story and mc and the pringles commercials half way in and...

Why are you getting this mad over different lighting?

off, switching to 3d. what a let down.

I'm getting this mad over an anime studio intentionally misleading it's audience and YOU being ok with it
stop trying to defend this, if it was going to look like this then it should've looked like this in the first PV

grasping at straws, literally.
I've seen this same behavior in some gacha threads pre and post-streams

send a letter to the studio

>noooo they're making it look sketchier to match the manga style

maybe they didn't have the style quite figured out yet for the post-production effects, maybe just a bunch of overzealous animator put way too much detail into the shading and they later realized they had to tone it down
I know it sounds like I'm defending them way too hard, but all I'm saying is I'm not so sure they did it for any malicious reasons

Interesting. I was initially very upset and confused that they changed her eyebrows. But after looking at original manga Power , her eyebrows always were like this , i've just never noticed it.
Crappa actually made it close to the manga believe it or not.

I'm not defending it, simply making an observation. It just seems like a minor thing to be mad about.

dude, it's Mappa
they've done this countless times now with other series like AoT
they're fully aware of their staff, deadlines and what they're capable to do

If it was the other way around you'd be complaining that the first one is worse

>because the lighting IS the line art
why do people pretend to know shit they clearly don't understand, like how hard is it to just not post out your ass, it's so easy you just dont click the "submit" button

We have tards throwing hissy fits over voice actors and idiots claiming that trailers that are nearly two years old and were worked on for who knows how long before release should be indicative of the final product, it shouldn't be surprising.

ahahahaha CSMtroons fucking BTFO imagine even for a second thinking MAPA would deliver and not lie out their asses