The Fate Series

saber beating him was the biggest asspull in fate. he had superior general skills, swordsman ship and foot work. he should have never "miss-stepped" even if he did he still should have killed saber.

Attached: e91afa3886975fb474d16bc5b8ae7852.jpg (744x1052, 132.69K)

He was a bitch that every servant had a counter for. He beats nobody.

Kojiro is clearly better in every way than saber save for 1. Her dragon core and 2. Her weapons.

Keep talking shit and he'll get nipwanked to fem musashi tier

only spics and children care about who beats who

>have all these characters who can do mega bullshit causality-warping things like unavoidable sword strikes that hit from 3 angles simultaneously or just teleworking their hand right into your heart at warp speed
>Saber survives anyway, because....???

You're just a faggot or a woman. Every man in human history has thought about it.

Because instinct that's why.

>he should have never "miss-stepped"
Didn't he lose because his sword was damaged, not a misstep?

Yes. His sword was bent after clashing with excalibur.

Oh wait, did they change how it happened in the anime or something?

I remember being confused about how people keep insisting Caster buffs aren't real, but then I watched the scene in the anime where they change Archer tanking Kuzuki's ordinary unbuffed fists doing literally nothing, to dodging them instead.

In the anime he literally loses because of stairs. Tsubame Gaeshi is too precise and he didn't realize there were stairs so the step threw him off and saved Saber.
It was retarded.

>Only ever manages to win fights vs gimped Servants
>When he fights Berserker he needs Caster’s help
>This is despite being set up on a temple where the enemy can only approach from a single direction and cannot use their Noble Phantasms and he has an advantageous position
Lol

He deserved better

he is my favorite character in fate. 100% pure chunnibyou, none of that obnoxious boring shit that plagued the rest of the vn.

fem musashi tied with saber diarmuid

Who is that again?

Attached: 1563219514855.png (1447x2155, 3.18M)

How would musashi fair against seiba?

Would fucking obliterate her because powers scaling is ridiculous.

fake assassin, imaginary hero or some bullshit

Is Musashi that high tier of a servant? I'm not too informed in fate's powerlevel bullshit.

No she's not but she has one absurd feat under weird circumstances
Her swordsmanship is supposed to be top notch but she's not a monster otherwise
She might beat saber because she has an Anti magic sword NP

>keeps constantly reappearing and high tier servants wank her off
>a whole fucking chapter describing how great she is in the wordiest way possible
>mystic eyes that basically goes youre perfect
>greatest swordsman because she reached zero harder than washing pole
>big tits
She's going to come back as the grand saber so we can all clap at how great she is.

He lost because his sword was shit.
Simple as.
>mfw peasants with 99 dex and +0 nodachi come fight my +15 longsword