I know it's politically correct here to hate subversions and inversions but what are some tropes would like to see...

I know it's politically correct here to hate subversions and inversions but what are some tropes would like to see flipped in some way.
For me it's the le hero being a special guy chosen by destiny trope.

Attached: 0030-010.jpg (205x355, 56.96K)

>subvert/invert shit in the early chapters
>went back to tropes because mangaka out of ideas
Sasuga.

>politically correct here
on Any Forums the only politically correct thing to do is to disagree with everything, call each other fags, ESL, red ditor, send back to discord and so on...
but on topic I'd like to see the furö episode trope flipped

>le hero being a special guy chosen by destiny trope.
Just this really. It would be great if he became a "hero" by having divided factions unite and compromise to destroy him.

Just read dune then

Does any good manga do the Anakin Skywalker i.e. chosen one is corrupted and becomes the antagonist?

Shingeki no Kyojin
>I said good
It's just as good as Star Wars.

to be fair the site is infested with redditors and discord kiddies on field trip

>we didn't get see Eren junior fighting his father and redeem him before he dies
Even if that were fully stolen and full of cliche, this SnK ending could've been kino in comparison to what we got.

>For me it's the le hero being a special guy chosen by destiny trope.
Kimetsu already did it

The last chapter did to SnK what the sequels did to the original trilogy, except SnK shat itself retroactively too.

Not happening, buddy.

"acknowledging" tropes is your first mistake

>Hero get magical weapon, think excalibur
>The sword get wrecked because its old
>Instead of losing hope, the hero travel to a blacksmith or wathever to create a new magical sword that is better than old and busted ancient weapon.
Any story like this ?

>politically correct here to hate subversions and inversions
Shut the fuck up, retard.

How is a guy born thanks to very careful breeding through millennia not "the chosen one"?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

>I know it's politically correct here
>what are some tropes

Attached: 1de.jpg (680x695, 54.87K)

He actively rejects it and it illustrates why that's a terrible idea.

He was a mistake.
Jessica was supposed to bear a girl. That girl would then be bred to Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen to produce the Kwisatz Haderach.

>the le hero being a special guy chosen by destiny trope.
I highly doubt such a common trope hasn't been subverted in animu. You know they make jokes about demon kings (aka the sauron trope) all the time, right? 1000 animu subvert demon kings, look at the hero and you'll have a subversion too.