Ousama Ranking 205

Oyab sees a mysterious maiden dancing under the glittering light of the stars. What does he do?

Attached: spacefingers a cute.jpg (708x1000, 72.74K)

>The soul sucker is coming back.
Hell yeah, I love whenever they bring up all the mystical shit in this world.

Attached: ss.png (686x686, 258.18K)

Somehow I had a feeling she'd have a connection to the soul sucker, though this chapter only raised a ton questions and clarified absolutely nothing.

>though this chapter only raised a ton questions and clarified absolutely nothing.
Yeah hopefully it wont take forever to get back to any of this, especially since Tooka takes a lot of breaks. I'm still super curious on what Zaki is up to right now.

One of my questions after this chapter was "why did that king's evil sword disintegrate when Spacefingers died?" but the bonus page sheds some interesting light. Maybe this means that she was responsible for creating all of the evil swords in the first place?
I already suspected that the swords were planted in the Treasury to drive selfish kings to ruin (although it's pretty fucked up that their ruin involves so much collateral damage), and this reinforces it in my mind.
Of course, there could be some totally different explaination for it, like, the swords and Spacefingers were the bad and good sides of the same coin. Maybe the death wrought by the swords remanifests as life-giving energy with Spacefingers, in the form of that sparkly egg? I just don't know.

Attached: it is a mystery.png (987x1391, 852.68K)

Oh damn I am so busy eating I didn't think of this
Showing that to the anons that whined about his absence. And I absolutely agree.

Oyab's mean but I enjoy his presence. Hopefully he doesn't get off easily like Miranjo did.

I don't think he will. He's done nothing but lie and kill people without a speck of remorse since he first appeared. I just hope he gets something of a proper "villain arc" before he goes down.

good to see this guy is back

I really don't particularly like(d) Oyab but at least he is making shit happening everytime he is on-screen so I am starting to enjoy his presence.

Attached: 43849494.jpg (638x837, 99.89K)

I think at the end he'll change his mind because of Bojji kindness but he will be killed by someone before, just like that man who took care of Kage after his mother dies

Also Underworld extra chapter next week but I don't know if any user will buy the new vol

>I think at the end he'll change his mind because of Bojji kindness
I hope not.

Attached: 1647038646010.jpg (2039x2894, 413.38K)

>I hope not.
I gotta agree. Not everything should be solved with the power of friendship. Bojji needs to put him in his place in all honesty.

This chapter raised so many questions.
I wonder if it's only the swords that disintegrated and if so if that means that the other cursed objects in the vault are made by other cosmic shadow entities.
I also wonder if the negative energy the murders and swords are causing are the catalysator for the birth of the egg. If it' some ying/yang shit or something. I also wonder when that king in front of the church got mad, it must have been a while ago. Before Desha lost his memories maybe, unless some other king became the no. 1 in the meantime.

Plus this is the first time we see a legit church in this world (albeit no cross so probably a fantasy religion similar to existing ones).

So, this would explains why Clown was in this place? Another king desired the power of swords and Spacefingers was born

I also want to know why the king in front of the church died when his sword disintegrated. Bo is still alive even though he doesn't seem to have his sword anymore. Or maybe he just died offscreen because of this chapter?
I wonder if the egg is a Soul Sucker egg. Maybe when you kill enough people with an evil sword, a new Soul Sucker has to be born to recycle all of the wandering souls.

Place your bets: who's going to save Bojji from getting stabbed in his sleep by Oyab?
My guess is that the clown will intervene, but not to save Bojji. He'll approach Oyab to take the stolen egg, which I assume does not belong in mortal hands.

It's kind of weird how this part has more deaths compared to the first season (not complaining, I'm glad we don't have healing powers at all)

It sure didn't take long for another king to choose 1st rank. I bet the ranking committee was extremely irritated with Desha for holding up the line for so long.

It's possible that the king in this chapter was pre-Desha. His clothes are tattered and his mind is totally gone. He slaughtered a church full of people instead of his own castle, so maybe he finished off his own people long and he's just murderhobo'ing now.