Most basedest man in existence

Most basedest man in existence

Attached: yamazaki.jpg (720x480, 59.34K)

test

no, the nuclear family is.
embrace the extended family, live with your parents and grandparents under the same roof

It's a really good approach if people get along. Daycare is expensive like you wouldn't believe. Grandparents aren't ideal babysitters, but they sure save you a lot of money.

He didn't actually mean that, though. He intentionally made an ass of himself in front of a girl he was in love with to avoid heartbreak after he leaves to go run the ranch.

what a qt

Attached: f5d03daa9cbfb93d15132ef695a2c263f054e9fb_00.jpg (512x288, 26.63K)

What if my grandparents are already living with someone else

denying nuclear families is denying progress to people, which will ultimately lead to revolt.
also, letting the rest of the world surpass you is never a good idea.

The Jew fear the NEET.

I didn't mean that specific moment, Yamazaki as a whole person is just based as fuck. That was just the random screencap I happened to choose

>It's a really good approach if
If you have a house, then it's can be fine, but most people don't.
Imagine having both toddlers and loony elderly shitting their diapers at the same time in a small apartment.

did you watch what happened to him?
he says
"be gone dirty whores"
because he thought his childhood friend dumped him.
then the same childhood friend called him to hangout again and he left the MC alone to continue chanting that mantra.

Attached: file.png (704x400, 219.38K)

i think that's the joke

>live with your parents and grandparents under the same roof
they will always butt into your affairs, take sides and turn arguments into full-on feuds, destroy your privacy and potential romantic tension/intimacy (which are crucial for long-term relationship health), delete your ability to walk around naked, etc. It takes all of the energy out of a relationship between young people.
t. raised in such a home, my parents' relationship was basically over as soon as I was born, even though they remained married and lived together until my old man passed

Lol, the seething embodiment of the fox and the grapes story is based?
I guess modern Any Forums is too retarded to understand that he was just a normalfag larping.

>delete your ability to walk around naked
Walking but-naked in your house is pretty damn satisfying.

it's basic privacy and absolutely necessary for maintaining the erotic/romantic/however-you-want-to-call-it tension in a relationship

Reminder that no girl > the wrong girl (and tough shit finding the 'right' one).

I forgot most of this story
I do remember he is a faggot and do drugs
By faggot I mean he goes with a trap

This guy literally went to go live back on his parents farm and got a wife within a week.

Cities make men NEETs and faggots, where farms make men chads and based.

What's based about milking cows?

>do drugs
Oh look, an user who actually read the book.

Welcome to the NHK is about Otaku doing internet drugs (the kind they sell in the gas stations in the US), being IRL pedophiles who collect actual CP and contemplating domestic terrorism. Well, they actually attempt the domestic terrorism, they're just so incompetant nothing happens.

Any plotholes in the anime come from censoring the pedoshit into lolicon, drug hallucinations into paranoia, and replacing the terrorism plot with the suicide island/pyramic scheme one. Welcome to the NHK is probably the most censored modern adaptation that people still talk about.

>normalfag larping
This is the worst post on Any Forums today.

Attached: 1652939722558.png (1671x2400, 1.9M)