Carol and Tuesday. It's a bit too political but will there be another season...

Carol and Tuesday. It's a bit too political but will there be another season? Considering the anime is being made into manga and not the other way around. Or it already a complete story? I'd like there to be more from Watanabe in general in the bebop universe, but the series was good.

Attached: carol and tuesday.jpg (1024x578, 69.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGoDtqI34nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's it about?

Angela is our girl

Attached: angela.jpg (474x266, 13.64K)

It's dead, Jim. Also, only the first half was good with them trying their luck and tourney arc, the second part was boring and ended with a literal Heal the World ripoff.

It's set in the Cowboy Bebop universe on mars. The girl on the right is the daughter of a rich politician that runs away from home and starts a band with the girl on the left. They are initially undiscovered but become recognized in the music world through trials and tribulations. I would suggest it if like Cowboy Bebop because even the animation is similar. It's not as impressive animation as Bebop, but not bad either. I'm obsessed with Bebop so it stands to reason that I want more from Watanabe.

Yeah, that's why I said it got a bit too political with anti-immigration anti-Trump sort of things which very much reflect the general sentiment of the times we live in.

>It's set in the Cowboy Bebop universe
It's not. Different setting of Mars and Cowboy Bebop is a Sunrise IP, Watanabe just have a Mars hard on for some reason.

Where's the promised OVA of Carole not being able to contain herself anymore and taking Tuesday for herself on the couch?

Attached: 75196735_p0.jpg (3035x2150, 1.28M)

Stories where political conflicts between colonies and earth were confrontational was a thing decades before Trump though.

*issues not conflicts

I don't know about all that OP, but I unironically enjoyed both of the series' OSTs and the discussion of Tuesday's pink butthole.

Fucking bullshit.

Blessed quints, honestly wasted on this show which had one job with its LGBT inclusion (i.e. Carole X Tuesday) yet completely failed to deliver.

just go watch Samurai Champloo or Zankyou no terror, hell even wolf's rain has had the majority of Bebop's staff working on it and I find it to be the closest thing aesthetically to it.

Since it didn't end in lesbian interracial kissing scene it promised it should stay dead.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=TGoDtqI34nM

Attached: 75182747_p0.jpg (3508x2480, 390.07K)

>everything between them was gay
>include ntrgirl that carole has to swat away
>drop the ball with a guy crush storyline out of nowhere
>end with nothing
It felt like executive meddling gone wrong.

Attached: 75216153_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 363.8K)

shikamaru side job

These. The second half was trash but I could have forgiven it if at least it went the yuri ruote.

It had potential, but they ruined it.