What rivalries top Ryuho and Kazuma's in s-CRY-ed?

What rivalries top Ryuho and Kazuma's in s-CRY-ed?

Attached: Ryuho vs Kazuma.jpg (432x288, 26.1K)

Attached: Dark_Yugi_VS_Kaiba_-_Battle_City.png (1344x1254, 2.25M)

Kaiba is the best villain ever

>Makes a murder theme park to fuck with his rival and his friends
>Makes super tech for the sake of fucking card games
>Buys out a city for his card game tournament
>Builds world's first space elevator to duel an AI of his rival in space all day
>So autistic he literally breaks into the egyptian afterlife for a salty runback
>Launches trading cards into space to teach aliens TCGs lol
>Basically fucks with his entire setting through the power of sheer autism

He truly is the best

What were they even fighting about?

yeah these

sadly nobody tops these

One fucked the other's gf, so the other one raped the other's gf, and then she got kidnapped, and then the other guy's gf died, and then final showdown!

Slam Dunk had the best climax for it's rivalry.

Attached: 1646944599177.png (995x840, 1.52M)

They really, really hate each other on principle. Like, totally opposite personalities and views, and they don't ever try to make ammends at all.

They're complete opposites. So when they defeat the villain with a team-up, they don't think "we're not so different", it's more like "now we can beat each other to death without distractions".
Imagine Vegeta x Goku, but taken to the extreme.

IIRC, the final fight in Naruto (vs Sasuke) was said to be inspired by SCRYED. The structure is more or less the same - even if Naruto and Sasuke are friends, they have irreconcilable differences. And that's fine.

Not exactly rivalry but I liked it

Attached: FIOAe9FWQAUHCIn.jpg (717x1024, 208.58K)

None. It's just two guys seething at each other for 24 whole fucking episodes.

These along with Goku and Vegeta, Kaneda and Tetsuo and Char and Amuro are easily the most memorable in anime.

Char fucking starting the equivalent of WWIII as an excuse to duel Amuro one last time and then his final words being "I just wanted mommy gf" is a hell of a way to go out.

Attached: file.png (1200x1594, 1.2M)

I really liked the Kaneda and Tetsuo fight in Akira because it felt so petty.
It's a potentially world-ending fight, but it just feels so childish at it's core which I absolutely love.
It reminded me of how me and my younger brother used to fight as kids.
The ending with the flashback to their childhood really brings it all together.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

I always thought Char and Amuro had a really lame rivalry
Kamille and Jerid, on the other hand...

>the final fight in Naruto (vs Sasuke) was said to be inspired by SCRYED
I'm gonna call bullshit but I can definitely see similarities so it could be true

I was thinking about Kamille and Jerid, that one is fantastic too.
I think Amuro and Char's rivalry isn't as outwardly melodramatic and intense as many of the rivalries itt, but it's developed very well and it's climaxes in CCA and MSG are particularly resonant with me.

But if you wanna talk Zeta then Jerid and Kamille's is fucking amazing in how it snowballs from just a simple comment into killing each other's GFs.
What I love about it the most is that it starts off with Kamille being obsessed with Jerid and Jerid not even giving a fuck or taking note of him, then throughout the story that changes and Kamille becomes the nonchalant one.
It's such a great subplot in Zeta.

Kamille was just pure seething rage for half of Zeta Gundam and it was amazing

there isn't one. anyone who says there is, didn't watch s-cry-ed or doesn't understand it (there are a lot of posters claiming to be women here now tb)

these are all dogshit. goku vs vegeta was ok in the original dragon ball but it doesn't exist anymore, especially when both characters were flanderized beyond recognition and super's writing is abysmal on every aspect

>What I love about it the most is that it starts off with Kamille being obsessed with Jerid and Jerid not even giving a fuck or taking note of him, then throughout the story that changes and Kamille becomes the nonchalant one.
This was a fantastic representation of Kamille's growth over the series but makes for a weak rivalry ultimately. Jerid almost feels more like a stalker than rival at the very end.

Legato Is such a fucking WEIRDO

That last fight was great.