My servant can beat up your servant

My servant can beat up your servant.

Attached: FTCPYlxagAALIAE.jpg (712x1000, 133.91K)

It would be an interesting battle.

Attached: Abbybutt.jpg (720x1020, 67.46K)

Yeah, EMIYA isn't all that strong. But I love him.

I don't have a servant, I have a partner. And your insecurities are a waste of my time. Go away, toddler.

Killing sluts is what my servant does best.

Attached: 65308646_p0.png (680x825, 533.46K)

>20kg
I M A G I N E

Attached: 11516167.jpg (850x1354, 186.42K)

My Servant is faster then your Servant.

Attached: __achilles_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_picube525528__d40d1ad463373967b33818b8384dc1a4 (1).jpg (1440x2020, 1.64M)

I could user her like a dumbbell.

> jobs to fucking dirt
Pathetic

Nah, she is evenly matched with Vritra.

Instead of fighting why don't we all just have a tea party and eat snacks together. I think that might be more fun.

Attached: 1637806990961.png (1000x1714, 2.02M)

LOL

Attached: melu.png (1146x633, 1.58M)

hahahahahahahahaha no

Attached: Arc_Remake_Dress.png (1395x2258, 1.54M)

I mean Achilles only "beats her" in speed. Melusine is much faster than what Achilles can pull on his own, but conceptually is "faster than U". When it comes to base speed melusine is so fast its stupid. Not to mention that acceleration speed is something Achilles cant pull off.

Kek Achilles did that in Atlantis in an instant at 30% Speed.

>but conceptually is "faster than U
I keep hearing this yet no np description to substantiate it

Dromeus Komētēs. It basically embodies him as the fastest warrior on the battlefield. No matter the circumstances like being nerfed heavily he will still be faster than anyone he can be compared to.

*if only just slightly.

> jobs to fucking dirt
No she didn't

Imagine going into a grail war thinking your going to summon a heroic spirit and your summon turns out to be a little girl wearing a dress with a mini-skirt I'd drop out real fast

It never states that it makes him faster than his opponent
"It allows him to run through a giant battlefield in a single breath, and obstacles on the field will not slow him down even as he charges through a dense forest."

But not before a little bit of cumming.

>Achilles is recorded as the fastest hero in human history. This is embodied in his Noble Phantasm Dromeus Komētēs,
>There is no one, either before or after his death, who had beaten the great hero Achilles of the Trojan War in speed.
You could argue that Melusine can outspeed him because she isnt part of "human history". The line you quoted is simply just a description.

This is the origin of the NP, not the actual effects

>This is the origin of the NP
Wrong. They key word is "embody". It means the NP works on a conceptual level. Basically if theres is someone faster, it makes him faster than that someone because "he is fastest".
Also in second line its pretty clear cut, there will never be anyone who is faster than him.