Makima's Voice

I translated bunch of Japanese reaction to Makima's voice by searching "マキマ" (makima) and "声" (voice)
Thoughts?

>Makima-san’s voice is way too young
>What? So this is the voice of Makima inside Fujimoto-sensei’s head all along?
>I agree that Makima’s casting is a bit... questionable. I think people imagine her voice to be deeper, but as a femOtaku, I’m fine with this childish voice
>I wish Makima’s voice were a bit deeper...
>I don’t think her voice should be that high
>I didn’t expect Makima to have such cutesy voice at all
>Why cute-type voice?
>How the hell are they gonna portray Makima as a bewitching and dominating character when her voice is so teensy and cute? Is she really gonna voice these lines (pic related) with that voice?
>I cried so hard because of the management’s shite deicision ToT I love Tomori-chan, but that was NOT her role ToT Makima-san was supposed to be more grown up and bewitching ToT
>Personally even though Makima’s voice is cute, it doesn’t fit her at all.
>What the hell were they thinking casting Tomori-chan as Makima?
>Makima has cute voice, but I think she’s misinterpreted... maybe intentionally to attract Idol Otaku audience?
>Makima-san has high pitched voice!? She’s voiced by Setsuna-chan!? ToT Ahhhh I want to be her doggy!!!
>So that’s how Makima-san sounds like... I don’t know how to feel about this...
>Cuter than I thought
>I’m happy with Makima having a cute voice (because she’s cute!). I’m glad her voice in my head is same as her voice in Fujimoto-sensei’s head
>Honestly, I’m very disappointed. I didn’t expect her having such a... cute? Voice. I think her seiyuu should’ve voiced Kobeni instead. Makima should’ve been Rie Tanaka, Megumi Toyoguchi, Yoko Hikasa, Shizuka Ito, Sawashiro Miyuki or other with more mature voice...

Attached: FZZNJUzagAAgL7X.jpg (536x600, 53.43K)

>Why young voice for Makima? Where’s my mature Makima?
>Producer-san hello? Denji is the one that’s 16 year old, not Makima
>People are complaining about Makima’s casting but I think Power’s is just as bad. None of the casting fits my imagination before...
>Uhh, I sure hope her seiyuu could use a deep voice in her menacing moments... there’s no domination aura in her voice at all in the trailer.
>Makima’s voice... whelp, brace for millions of “her voice doesn’t fit her!” comments
>Makima-san’s voice... It’s fine I guess, though it’s completely different formwhat I imagined
>STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MAKIMA-SAN’S VOICE!!!
>I seriously thought her voice was a newbie voice, but it;s actually Tomori-san... I like her but i don;t think she fits Makima-san...
>Isn’t her voice way too young?
>Makima doesn’t need a seiyuu. Makima should be voiced by Makima and Makima alone.
>You can’t convince me she’s a threatening character with that voice.
>What the hell was the director thinking with the casting? Is that actually her voice in Fujimoot’s head? I can’t believe it
>My Makima-san Can’t Be This Cute

Attached: It's different from what I thought.jpg (1242x525, 104.16K)

Some Japabese haven't trusted the plan

the vast majority of comments regarding Makima and Voice are negative or questioning the casting decision.
Some are fanboying over Tomori
or saying Tomori is good but doesn't fit her
or dissing that they casted Tomori to bait idol otaku into watching
Can't find many positive comments about this issue.

Yea they fucked up on her voice, shame because they were 10/10 on everything else

They 100% fucked that casting decision up. She's threatening Denji in the trailer and it sounds ridiculous. This is not Makima.

>チェンソーマンはね
She's literally speaking with stereotypical little girl mannerisms in that panel.

>come with me Denji-kun

Attached: tumblr_4bd07146ad03aff34587b4b4193e875c_2300c839_1280.jpg (1280x1849, 193.1K)

MAKIMAFAGS BTFO

Don't know, don't care.
Power and Aki sounds good and that's all I care

>the idol devil

Imagine sperging out this much about a voice in shonen adaptation.

>controls your heart

Attached: E20O_L0VEAIPck6.jpg (631x631, 69.46K)

I'm just waiting for the finale where Nayuta will have a voice that'd fit Makima.

That would be side breaking and a BRAVO FUJIMOTO moment lmfao

Inb4 she does the Hanakana thing with going full psycho later.

Who the hell is scared of idol?

Himeno often uses little girl mannerisms too. I guess Fuji will choose a loli voice for Himeno

Speaking of Makima, what was her motivation?
She just wanted a hug? If so what was the point of "riding humankind of bad movies, nazis, etc" objective.
Why did a devil (one of the strongest) care about humankind?

Would be funny but they won't change the seiyuu for Nayuta, it will still be setsuna

I only know her from Decadence, that super hard to get anime.

Attached: 1659707177434.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)