What are the Canonical Implications of This?

Hyper-realistic dog privates in japan.
Also what's up with this new Kemono anime scheduled for 2023? I thought "loli" was enough for you guys.

Attached: sekai-no-owari-ni-shiba-inu-to.jpg (225x315, 32.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659619925716825.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659620157784703.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AOTS

Japan draws buttholes on dogs all the time, you shocked or something?

Yeah they like think dog hole is cute or something

SZS had a running background gag of a girl shoving a stick up a dogs ass, and that aired for three seasons.

Attached: szsmoe.jpg (2275x1600, 747.22K)

I believe japanese people think animals buttholes and cat balls are funny/adorable

Does she have sex with the dog? I don't care about anything else.

Not yet. Though there are no other males besides the dog and teenage girls have needs

read the manga maybe?

Attached: shiba inu c01_05.png (1447x2048, 1.48M)

Judging by this page it looks duller than a french comic that takes itself seriously.

nope, the point I am making is making it the emphasis of the photo combined with a fluffy hyper-stylized anus instead of a goofy x
children doing cute things isn't inherently sexual, but Made In Abyss for example goes further than the first episode (or was the IRONIC FUNNI naked torture clip on the first episode?)
ah, this clears up things pretty well
oh there will be japanese bestiality smut in a decade or two, I'm sure (I think you call it doujinshi?)
you can watch bestiality fanservice for now though
oh boy, zoophiles and pedophiles can all watch their favorite anime with their dick in their hand!
this is the sound of progress!

Attached: 1659708086237663.png (228x255, 80.29K)

They skipped that page in the anime for some reason
episode 1
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659619925716825.webm
episode 2
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659620157784703.webm

>hyper-stylized anus
nigga it's a black dot

I dont see anywhere that its gonna get a (new longer?) series in 2023. Some parts of the manga got me feeling something, and the girl is cute too. I'm still confused whether this is a dream/purgatory/coma where she dreams about traveling with her dead dog or its an actual apocalypse. I guess a person's apocalypse might be their own death as well. . Series seems pretty slow moving as well with only 3 volumes out so far.

You sound like an obnoxious colossal faggot user, are you new to anime?

he's been playing too much elden ring and his brain mistook it for the HD horse anus

All in all, hopefully it will just pan out like Nicola Tesla since I'm hoping not as many women...
regress into those things further
animal abuse is just animal abuse, you can find 20 min. explanations of how Reg (in Made in Abyss) having a stick shoved up his ass wasn't written by the mangaka with a raging boner, but then we go into detail about how it broke off and insinuate they had to fish it out and he's a robot but he has a cock and the female mc has been shown nude twice how and oh now she's nude thrice and Reg gets a boner when they're in the bath together...
I'm entering a dog's asshole into my brain to do this, but the author didn't have to draw the detailed round circle thingy with shading on the inside and outside, combined with a little tuft of fur on the bottom, my fellow nigger.
>are you new to anime
I can't enjoy normie stuff, so I go to Any Forums to fling shit at people I don't like. Yes I've watched stuff like Tokyo Ghoul since when I was 14, and explored actually good stuff. I am so cool and allowed to talk about "anime" like you, qualified Anime King man.
The world is set in the same world you would be in if you dreamed about friends in a scenario that didn't happen, idk what the world it would be in canonically but I think women (on average) are more fantasy-based than necessarily logic-based.

Attached: 19.jpg (728x1029, 169.59K)

Yjk

>Normie stuff
My fellow anime enjoyer, you have to go back

That's not even close to hyper-realistic.
Also I didn't know "privates" included the butthole.

>>normie stuff
the majority of anime that I see come out is normie stuff, it is by definition normal and therefore average
I have to find good things by chance and recommendation, single sentence phoneposting automaton
sekai no owari ni shiba inu to is normie shite, the entire anime is a friendless woman and her tulpa
it's like playing a videogame with a world the size of a small loading zone; women are more average iq than men (who are more parts retarded and "intellectual)

Well, if you play the role of a retard you still will be treated as a retard here.