Chainsaw man will make anime mainstream

Mark my words
Normies will talk about anime and social media will be filled with normie weebs

Attached: FD164419-6A75-4448-8F53-8293674F9C9D.jpg (441x695, 59.24K)

>muh normies
>muh social media
the absolute state of nu Any Forums

It already happens and CSM made it worse.
Now you know what kind of people idolize this anime and manga.

Are you retarded

upvoted
animes are in danger, my dear itoddler
fokkin normies

A bit late for that

Why did they ruin Makima’s voice?

It's already the case since Naruto, you dumb bitch.

Too late user. It's happening now

Can someone explain why it even got so popular? I read it but it just seemed really mediocre to me. There was barely even any story in the first half. Characters also got barely any development. Am I too dumb for this manga or what?

Go ask a middle schooler if they like Demon Slayer, if you’re even allowed to get in the vicinity of one

>chainshitters already trying to steal credit from other anime
i guess that shitty trailer has got you guys panicking huh?

>muh CSM gonna make anime mainstream
Take your pills schizo.

Attached: kek..png (380x380, 178.18K)

That already happened, what rock have you been living under? It's become more and more mainstream for the last like 15-10 years. Kimetsu boom is the latest big examples, snk anime in 2013 as well one.

It was the current hot thing at the time of covid lockdown.

One of the four things to be hit with the Kimetsu boost but since there was no anime at the time it did not have as large of a boost as JJK or TR, and It's pretty alright I've heard.

SNK already did that in 2013

never cared about it until my instagram filled with the bomb girl cosplays
I remember some user say this manga is something something everything is like a fetish something

In the west this. SnK already did that. One Punch man made it even worse afterwards and now everyone and their grandma watches anime

Anime has been mainstream for about a decade

Back in 2017 or so I was at an internship and went to a party with a bunch of people maybe 3-4 years younger than me, and all anyone was talking about was ReZero. This was like a college meetup and it was mostly CS types so kind of a biased sample but it was like 4 or 5 people Remfagging at a completely normal college party and talking about ReZero with everyone else there trying to hype them to watch it. Later on in that same internship we had a watch party at the company after hours, we watched ReZero and Madoka in the company meeting room. And yeah everyone loved SnK there, everyone.

Anime has been mainstream for a long time now. OP’s premise has been reality for about a decade.

Are csmfags all under 13?

This. People were comparing SNK to the Walking Dead.

Cry me a river coward

Shonen shit has been mainstream since the 90's, though.

Dumb frog poster

They only read Weekly Shonen Jump and CSM is the first manga that felt different from their usual programming.

They act like graphic novelfags

Too late, somebody already did that

Attached: Demon-Slayer-pord.jpg (768x432, 66.61K)

KEK
/thread

Anime is woke

Attached: A41BAC8F-1F9A-418B-87DD-9B362C2F008F.jpg (827x1791, 105.46K)

This is why all iphoneposters must be banned on sight. They are without exception normalfags who only make the board worse.
Besides, CSM threads are already 100% normalfag tourists, always have been.

>normie
You are already talk about it so I guess you are right.