One piece

Those are the best Wano moments

Attached: png_20220805_002649_0000.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3o3Z34GrygU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not a single Yamato
what went so wrong with her?

>an admiral attacks a bunch of fodder whose role in the story has now concluded
>the only consequence is that a fat fuck becomes pretty for a gag

Attached: fang yuan.jpg (483x512, 25.94K)

Yeah these are definitely the best Wano moments
>*Spots Luffy carrying Tama*
And not some Tama pedo pushing his agenda

Attached: yama1377.png (2048x1448, 3.04M)

Post your top 3 characters you want to join Cross Guild.

Attached: befunky_2022-7-5_9-24-21.jpg (3264x3264, 1.67M)

I'm convinced Admiral arrive at that point wasn't planned by Oda.
And the whole fight is just an excuse so Shank can show up and promote RED.
All the chapters with Green Bull on Wano can be skipped and the story would still be just fine.

Cesar is joining Germa and reforming Mads, they're probably gonna run into the marine ship carrying the BP and get Queen and King too.

Include Devil Robin's Jacuzzi clutch and you're good.

ATTENTION DENIAL NIGGERS:
You are the most disingenuous posters to ever fester this entire board. I would have you shot dead in the street if I had the authority. Prior to that, a lashing with a spiked whip for every post made in bad faith. By the time it your turn to get shot, you'd have no skin left on your body. With that said it's still a better fate you deserve. May you faggots rope yourselves after 1057 and burn in hell. That ends this announcement!

Attached: sqxgx671jr991.png (737x565, 48.92K)

You missed this one

Attached: 1039-015.jpg (1568x1145, 479.08K)

ENTER

Attached: Croc and hippos.png (867x489, 331.79K)

Caribou won

Unironically this.
If denialfags are such cunts here, imagine what shitty terrible people they are in real life.

Do you get this triggered over Shoushou, Toto, Conis, Iceberg, Chairman Spoil, Caime, etc etc?
Are you going to get this triggered over the random people Luffy bonds with in future arcs too?

I mean he immediately forgot about most of those people after their arcs

Kaido
Big Mom
Gin

BASED BASED BASED

cringe shoehorn

LETS
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luffy always remembers his friends

Almost perfect.

Attached: 1659705280909013.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Kek

Frankly... I enjoyed Wano

Ok

Are you kidding me? It was a great moment that spelled out one of the main themes of the arc and it felt like a great way to tie together what Law said all the way back in Punk Hazard

Attached: op_main_act_1039_007.png (899x1300, 795K)

Luffy carrying Tama was kino.

Yamato either joins the crew or leaves Wano in some other way. There is no way she is staying behind as some contrived guardian deity.

Kill yourself pedo

>Noooo how come people like kid characters?? they must be pedaass!11!1
Retard. Good thing you'll never be a parent, that kid would be poor with the likes of you.

NO IT WASN'T
Kill yourself you bad faith pedo. Yamato WON the nakama war, so you are only allowed to post Yamato, unless it's to explicitly shit on the losers (Carrot, Tama and Caribou)

Die pedo

>Noooo you don't get it, Luffy carrying the arc loli wasnt just a run of the mill moment, it was spectacular
Shut the fuck up

Wano was a good arc. It's just that it outstayed its welcome due to its sheer length. It added so much stuff that honestly didn't need to be there. Oda loves his job too much for his own good I swear. You can tell that he loves drawing all the crazy shit he introduced in this arc, but I hope he draws it in a bit for these next couple arcs.
I just want a smaller, Strawhat-focused arc before we go into the endgame. Maybe bring their dreams back into the picture since they've been out of focus for a while

Attached: __vinsmoke_reiju_one_piece_drawn_by_linkadoll__sample-9b8be4d881c2ed17ab01eacbc9f9ce8c.jpg (850x850, 189.03K)

youtu.be/3o3Z34GrygU

Attached: ninnin!.jpg (367x866, 131.61K)

This but unironically

This without a shred of irony

Tamapedos... We won! Just wait for the 10 year time skip and we're in!

>Tell me you're a teenage edgelord without telling me that you are a teenage edgelord.

Yamato did not join.

Yamato did join.

>Tamapedos are the new Vivifags

Yamato did not even reach the port.