October 2022

Imagine the upcoming shitposting...
When is SnK? It's not October, right?

Attached: FZZLaMLUsAAdUop.jpg (1638x2048, 858.42K)

Mob Psycho is going to solo everything else in that image.

Swap MHA with UY

Chainsaw Man is going to solo everything else in that image.

>shitposting
Rather newfag assholes that don't know how to use the catalog spamming threads. I hope mods will be useless for once but probably not. I genuinely preferred containment general threads for that shit so that I could ignore it better. I will only watch Mob anyway.
This.

Bleach and Chainsaw Man? Kinographic.
Mob? Cringe nipponese moralfag story.
MHA? lol.

ESL-kun...

We need new DBS anime in fall

I wish there was a shounen board, it's getting harder to discuss anything else especially the less popular stuff and manga since that trash is filling up 80% of Any Forums and general anime and manga fans aren't nearly as big of a crowd as battle shounen fags since that shit is so mainstream even normalfags are watching it that never touch anime otherwise.

Why does every csm post only post their girls and no mention of the chain saw man and his actions

Because it's a waifu shit series just like almost everything else.

Looks like a bunch of zoomer anime

I wonder if CSM fags will become more annoying shits than HxH fags.
Hell, it's most likely the same fucking people.

Because his actions are motivated by his horniness

Adaptation/Sequel/Sequel/Sequel...

We all already know what's happening in these stories, give us originals like Mayoiga or DiTF if you want real discussion to happen....

Their whole fanbase consists of Huntards and SnKfags

I cannot believe how insane this Fall season is going to be. It'll be to the point where I probably won't want to browse the board

HxH, CSM and yes AoT fags are all the same people. They won't admit it but it's true. Maybe throw some Tokyo Ghoul in there

I don't even think fall looks interesting and I will just stick to the few threads of the series I watch and ignore everything else, like always.
Fall has Golden Kamuy and Mob I enjoyed the manga of, Koukyuu no Karasu and the new Gundam and that's it and chances are high I won't even see any post about anything else besides the few seconds I need to search the catalog for the aforementioned titles.

>this thing will 'solo' this thing
go back to twitter

>he thinks CSM and Bleach are not moralfag stories
Kek

Does the truth always make you seethe like this?

There's like 12 shows I'm interested in and at least 7 of the shows in here be contenders for "most popular of the season" if they aired apart from each other.

Attached: 1659702617729731.png (1352x3760, 3.81M)

Saying an anime will 'solo' another anime like this is a competition is retarded. This isn't sports or video games

Makes sense to me. /bs/ should be a thing. /m/ exists even though there's mecha discussion on Any Forums, people who only want to talk about have their own board to do it. That's not to say literally any battle shounen thread should be deleted or anything, just that it would make Any Forums have a more diverse range of posts instead of just the handful of hype battle series that dominate the board.