Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru

>Kunoichi became huge on Any Forums and has a 24/7 general up
>Ayumu thread yesterday died despite raws already being out
>Ayumu threads are dead now
What went wrong?

Attached: urushi in a box.jpg (1920x1080, 187.21K)

This is also an Any Forums-exclusive phenomenon. Nowhere else is Kunoichi more popular than Ayumu. For example, MAL has 43,496 members for Kunoichi versus 98,480 for Ayumu. The sub for Kunoichi has less than 400 subscribers while Ayumu's has over 5,000. Ayumu's Twitter account also has more followers and engagement than Kunoichi's. It's so strange to see Kunoichi being so much more popular than Ayumu here when both everywhere else in the West and in Japan it's the other way around.

>>Ayumu threads are dead now
>now

always were

Ayumu works as a 10 page gag sol manga. It doesn't work as 20 minutes tv anime.

>10 page
it's usually 8 pages

Then why is it so popular outside of Any Forums?

ch164 still isn't translated...

It's one of the mangaka's weaker works next to the tsunshit vampimouto.

Even the later Takagi season had slow as mollases threads.

Early threads were full of
>Hey anons do you want to watch this anime where the better girl is added late and will make you want to pull your heart out that she's the designated loser.

How many episodes until then?

Whenever the new school year starts

Which is when?

Tell me what the most recent episode was about and I'll try to match that against the manga.
have they had the phone chat yet?

Simple. Any Forums's lolicon population are rabid and dedicated. You really can't find this phenomenon in any other Western anime community. The same effect happened in 2ch/5ch

If that's the case then why is Prima Doll not popular here?

Keyshit fell hard after Maeda's fuckup after fuckup. Their brand is as stained as Final Fantasy at this point.

But I'm not talking about the Key audience here. I'm talking about the Kunoichi audience.

>Their brand is as stained as Final Fantasy at this point.
HBR is doing fine.

Okay, then they still won't care because they don't like forced drama. They just want pedobait doing pedobait things.

It's not by Key.

Are you suggesting that they shared an audience with Wataten? Is that also why the U149 anime is already so popular here when it hasn't even aired yet?

Urushi nails

Attached: 1659571654857.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>Are you suggesting that they shared an audience with Wataten?
Now you're starting to get it.

U149 will always be popular because aside from the lolifactor, IM@S is an insanely beloved franchise that has loads of history with Any Forums.

But Wataten was also popular outside of Any Forums, unlike Kunoichi.

user, are you just rhetorically tiring me out here? If you've been here long enough, you should've picked up on the tastes of the lolicons here.

Don't bother. This is the muh popularity autist that just endlessly pesters threads with questions to enflame pseudo-fanbase wars and passive agressively irritate anons.

Think stalkernigs but somehow even worse and predominantly run by one shitposter.

Rin isn't there yet

Attached: 1647448520639.jpg (1237x1572, 821.92K)