Classroom of the Elite

How is an elite school OK with their students blatantly cheating?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e S2 - 05 (1080p) [4C6F8674](1).mkv_snapshot_11.25_[2022.08.05_17.00.47].jpg (1452x817, 579.92K)

The school is competition-based and rewards cunning. If you are bad enough to lose to cheating without being able to prove it, you don't belong there anyway

Cheating is necessary to be elite

A truly elite school would look down on Ryuen type cheaters as if they were filth.
Bending ambiguous rules to gain an advantage is one thing, but resorting to stuff like violence is literally ape tier behavior unbefitting of an elite academy.

Remember how in season 1 they just straight up bought the answer sheet for the midterms? And how the teacher encouraged that after the fact? The school is based on fostering students for real life society, and the ones that do that the best graduate from class A and get the dream job. The school is ideologically run to help Japan prosper by aiding talent get real world experience, not just a normal school education. Trying to cheat to win is fair game as long as you don't get caught, but if you try that after getting out in a job could mean you screw up or go to far. Having a school that lets you try and fail helps a lot.

Attached: __horikita_suzune_ichinose_honami_karuizawa_kei_sakayanagi_arisu_ayanokouji_kiyotaka_and_1_more_youkoso_jitsuryoku_shijou_shugi_no_kyoushitsu_e_drawn_by_tomose_shunsaku__77b1730f0c99c7eeeb05c4e1f69a9809.png (2048x1403, 3.23M)

Is there proof?

It's not an elite school. The people that manage to graduate in class A are. They invite flawed students that they think have the potential to become great.

In the light novel it's less blatant. S2 is pretty mediocre so far.

actually when I imagined it while reading, it was more blatant than the anime so your wrong there.

Incorrectly worded. What I meant was Ryuen made it look like accidents. The school is pretty harsh towards rule breakers that get caught.

How is a literal child able to physically overpower 5 grown adults again? They got some magic juice over at the white room or what?

that's just bullshit, if 50% was out of the picture Ryuuen would undoubtedly rise to class A with his methods.
violence is only prevalent in the teenager world, try rising up the corporate ladder or making a legitimate successful business by threatening people with violence and see how far you'll get.
this school is just raising upcoming failed Yakuzas

If you're talking about vol 0 images then I just hope it was a series of 1v1s. I can buy the idea of a kid having the knowledge and skill to beat an adult, but if it's like 5v1 then they literally just have to grab him. There is no way a kid, no matter how strong, has enough strength to overpower two or more adults.

Same exact question again? What's the strength of 5 adults worth when you are a human supercomputer and know exactly how to move for each person to miss their mark, lose their footing or bump into each other as you deliver perfectly aimed attacks that knock them out one by one? What is so hard to imagine about it knowing roughly how this guy operates after so many volumes? What a fucking pointless thing to get caught up on.

He can walk over B and bury the shitters in D, but I doubt he can win against Arisu conclusively.

They want to make keikaku masters

for the sake of my braincells i hope you dont actually believe this

Sakayanagi would become a pretty big obstacle for him if she saw him as a legitimate threat. Also his class has sub class D morale at this point in the story because Ryuen acts like a dictator and they rely on constantly winning to stay cohesive. Ichinose might have also done a 180 if Ayanokoji was not there to subdue Ryuen.
The school is called "Advanced Nurturing High School" and later on in the story it's revealed that every student in Japan is evaluated by the school and only those who pass and voluntarily apply get to join. Short answer though is that it's an escapist light novel for middle schoolers and up and real life logic doesn't apply and Ryuen is just a character with a character arc.

Believe what? Are you just fucking dumb or are you really telling me you still haven't figured out why exactly this guy stands above the rest, both physically and mentally? It's not because he wrestled tigers for years, but because he can figure out the perfect approach to everything in a split second. So far into the novel and your retarded ass still doesn't understand that.

For me, it's Arisu and Suzune.

Attached: p021.jpg (1448x2048, 745.22K)

Damn vulnerable brat with wide hips; needs to be given "special lessons"

Cute itty bittys.

a child is 100% incapable of mustering enough power or speed to physically injure an adult. Take your supercomputer calculating bullshit elsewhere

Go outside and ask an 8 year old child to kick you in the jaw as hard as possible. Tell me the results.

good argument. Im sure those adults presented their chin and begged him to fuck em up

And with that, you've already moved the goalpost. Good job, retard.