Chainsaw Man

I apologize to Any Forums on behalf of all csmbros. Looks like the anime is just gonna be mediocre. I really don't like Denji's VA and visually it looks too similar to JJK, it lacks its own identity. I really hope seeing the full trailer will change my mind

Attached: 1659688854097005.jpg (1920x1080, 109.89K)

>visually it looks too similar to JJK
Fucking kill yourself you retard, watch your 2nd anime already you cancerous faggot

Looks like a generic nu mappa anime. Idk if that's a good thing or bad.

Yeah it really doesn't look good, at this point I'm just ready to move on to something else. Sick and tired of waiting for this shit already.

Just how assblasted are you right now? Go back to whatever Discord servers you came from

It looks like it'll be anime of the century

Not with those voice actors. Denji sounds like a retard

>muh discord
user how delusional do you have to be to think this dumpster fire of an adaptation is going to be any good? Did it dawn on you that maybe people just aren't happy with the shit job mappa is doing?

Reminder:

>/snk/ is shitposting and praying the anime sucks out of jealousy for how their manga ended and how mappa adapted it so far
>/hxh/ is shitposting because during the hiatus they've taken to just fighting with every other shounen fanbase on the board out of boredom
>/dbs/ is trying to infiltrate because the manga is crap and the movie is out so they want something new to powerlevel fight over
>bleachtards are malding because CSM is more hyped at the moment than their anime returing is

Ignore these posters.

Attached: 1609616511578.jpg (1815x2565, 1005.59K)

Denji is fine, it's everyone else that sounds like shit.

Fuck snk you retarded sheep. Maybe people are complaining because they love the source material and just wanted the adaptation to be good?

Slit your throat shitposter

Ufotable was their chance
Fuck mappa trying to adapt everything, including snk shit

Take your pills.

The fuck are you talking about. Wit knew the ending and it was so shit they quit. Mappa chose to continue snk before they knew HOW FUCKING BAD the ending was gonna be, they probably regret it a lot, since Isayama shat on their readers, created plotholes and Mappa had to adapt all the nonsense scenes now

>denji a literal who
>makima is voiced by a fucking love live seiyuu
>power voiced by african mutt
it's over
I am going to pretend I never cared about the anime

Attached: 1659691603522108.gif (555x406, 2.88M)

kill yourself, titantranny

I believe this, even though its just as rational to believe that retards shit themselves so much during previews that they no longer know what's good or bad.

>snkeks trying to bring csm chads down with them
Not gonna happen, MAPPA will deliver.

>the only mappa inhouse staff that work on their projects do the coloring,photography and slave inbetweening
>coloring and photography look like shit
after chainsawman gets big they should fire these retards and get some decent inhouse staff

look at all this cope

Colouring and photography is being outsourced to Miyahara's Studio Capsule though.

the director of photography is Teppei Ito and hes a mappa employee

I thought we were never gonna be like the SnKchadsbros...

Attached: 1641533255178.jpg (492x493, 100.44K)

God Mappa is such a garbage studio. Here's to more ice skating and shitty CGI.