What was the most embarrassing reason you watched an anime for?

What was the most embarrassing reason you watched an anime for?

I watched 2 seasons of an anime advertisement for packaged Japanese snacks that are sold nowhere near me because the female lead was hot and had big ココノツ.

Attached: 513cf7f791c8dc23888f1bda2d8596ef.jpg (708x1000, 299.85K)

I only watch good anime.

Does user name them? Of course not.

You know that hentai with her exist, right? Just fap to scenes where her tits are fucked and move on.

I don't have friends.
So I watch animation to imagine that I have friends.

Attached: 1658481130555.png (850x477, 810.98K)

I watched some shitty romcom anime because this girl I was seeing recommended it. As it turned out I had mishear her and she recommended an other series. Which was also shitty. And the turn into some crazy arts major type granted her older sisters where all batshit crazy so I should have gotten the hint. but hey I was young.

I watched K-On because I confused it with Clannad. I still loved it.

Which ones? SOL ones? Who are your pretend-friends, user?

Ecchi is erotic, it's understandable that female viewers wouldn't understand why.

Basically, it's all school animation.
Fantasy I did not have is a happy school life.

>Fantasy I did not have is a happy school life.
Can relate. Any particular series? I find it hard to relate to anime about the Japanese school system since my country's school system doesn't have things like dress codes or baseline standards.

I watched an episode of Gravitation, because my friend recommended Gravion and I got confused.
I asked my friend if he was gay the next day

I watched Occultic;Nine for Ryotas. I don't even remember it beyond that but the Ryotatas were some kind of crazy.

Attached: 1656778289506.png (2064x1824, 1.74M)

>Can relate. Any particular series? I find it hard to relate to anime about the Japanese school system since
This is where the fantasy part comes in.
Even in Japan, many students will not have such a happy life as in the anime.
There is a serious problem of school bullying in Japan and even in the whole Asian countries.
I've also encountered serious school bullying, which makes fantasizing about what a happy life would be like.

>There is a serious problem of school bullying in Japan and even in the whole Asian countries.
Yeah I recently flipped through Ichi the Killer again and was reminded things in Asia aren't as ideal as I sometimes think.

Was there a particular series you connected with?

Don't blame you. Ikkitousen similar situation for me.

Attached: dont_blame_you.png (420x539, 239.46K)

>Ikkitousen
I watched that because I should like it, but I fucking hated it and the Japanese names of Thee Kingdom generals confused me

This is my happy place.
I rewatch it when things IRL become unbearable.

Attached: 1636056788280.jpg (1000x1426, 178.44K)

>Was there a particular series you connected with?
Those animations dedicated to school bullying are relevant to me.
But I don't like that shit. That would only then bring back to me, once again, those memories of school that made me miserable.
I basically just watch happy everyday life anime.

you know, read/watching a series because you thought one of the characters was hot doesn't seem that rare/embarrassing.
Well, not around here, anyway

Attached: terryy.gif (80x96, 2.71K)

I read all Kaguya manga and watched three seasons just because Hayasaka is my wife.

I don't care about any of it, I just want to see more Hayasaka.

Attached: 99870411_p0.jpg (1500x2024, 1.79M)

I think I like the Gaiden manga, Hayasaka's love story.
Although many people hate that manga, but I really quite like it.

same but I am straight

I mean, you're probably not entirely wrong about me.

Attached: 1648832373627.png (270x283, 110.66K)