Scanlation thread

Attached: photoshop.png (640x624, 17.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/subject/scanlation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Fucking seriously? Again?

Attached: moe toda.png (263x165, 38.19K)

Let it go user, or risk having the thread deleted again.

And people act as if this site isn't any better than reddit these days.

Attached: kawai N.png (184x108, 16.65K)

Are these seriously getting deleted? Why?

No more scanlation until MD adds back comments

To the mod who keeps deleting these threads:

These threads are Any Forums tradition and have been for years.
Please check the archives:
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/subject/scanlation/

Two more weeks

So we actually have a semblance of being on topic: what are you working on today user (yes I mean (you)).

Attached: Chandra.png (479x426, 196.09K)

I've been too safe with my picks over the past year or so, typically always in or around the same genre, so I figured I'd try something really different and scanlate some mahou shoujo stuff. It's been pretty refreshing, actually.

Still working on that loli slice-of-life series no one remembers.

every janny will rope itself soon

Trying to work up the energy to either make a TL script or finish redraws. I'm 3 chapters behind already.

i WILL re-create the thread every time the newnigger janny deletes it
i WILL evade my bans
i WILL bump the thread

oh no user....you're far too based for him
i say we raise his pay.

I mean, we're not the ones in the wrong here.
He's not doing his job properly.

How long does it take to learn Japanese roughly, assuming you're putting in some effort? I've nearly succumbed to doing MTLs a few times now but there's always at least one important line of dialogue that just doesn't feel right which compels me not too, I need knowledge of the runes.

Attached: 348023-56.png (954x480, 466.53K)

>How long does it take to learn Japanese roughly, assuming you're putting in some effort?
about 18 months on average, but you have to follow Tatsumoto's guide to Japanese word for word.

Job implies payment

From my experience, years.
And you never stop learning.

Depends on how competent you want to be.

That doesn't give them the right to shit the bed.

please understandu, they do it for free

I appreciate their sentiment, but if you're going to volunteer, you should do things properly.

Doesn't Any Forums filter mod applicants?
Because if not, I might just apply and nuke every thread I don't like because I get to do that apparently.

It's still leagues better than reddit, my friend.

Makes sense, my dad has spoken english for 70 years and yet I still teach him about new words from time to time. And I only really want to reach a level where I can read enough to translate something and not miss too much key emphasis or context or whatever other BS.

Attached: 1611369571264.png (300x200, 108.26K)

Attached: how little that narrows it down.jpg (1920x1080, 587.43K)

I guess 2-3 years should be enough to be fluent in most scenarios, and you can go 5+ years so you can also handle the really obscure stuff.
That's just off the top of my head, though.

More experienced anons might give you a better estimate.

I am forced to stay at home to take care of my 14-year-old JC cousin, who has been typesetting with Anime Ace for the last 30 years. If you are a drama-driven brainless faggot just like me, please come to the MangaDex Discord and ERP with me for just a few hours, it will help me out a lot. Also, please donate to my Anime Ace Movement Patreon.

Eh, it's probably just my experience with Any Forums, I'm a relative newfag (started using site back in 2017 to participate in Kimetsu manga threads) and see on topic threads constantly getting deleted by jannies while they leave up 17 different isekai and flavour of the month threads.

Least it's not as bad as Any Forums where finding an actual on topic discussion is legitimately impossible.

We've been saying that generals, especially battle shonen ones, should be moved to its own containment board for years.

So just /vg/ but for Any Forums then with higher post/image limits, etc.
Seems like the perfect solution, which explains why the site runners wouldn't bother implementing it kek.