OPM - One Punch Man Thread

At what point did the manga become completely unsalvageable. Some say it was at the tatsumaki surface flip, others say it was at Psykos jet, and then there's some at RGB Alienware Garou. Perhaps even earlier, or later than this?
For me it was pic related, completely destroyed any power scaleing going forward, meaning anything and everything has to be bigger and grander than this (also start of severe god/moon wank)
Answers could be reactively (as you were reading) or retroactively (looking back). Discuss.

Attached: 1645547228668.jpg (1600x1138, 201.14K)

Probably when murata redrew orochi to be gods sacrifice

You just had to post the hard truth in the first reply and kill OP's chance at a successful thread.

>At what point did the manga become completely unsalvageable
You people are such fucking drama queens. While literally everyone else is enjoying the manga /opm/ is always bitching endlessly. Just stop fuckinig reading it if you hate it.

Attached: 1.png (473x192, 173.02K)

why are you asking when you will just keep reading the manga anyway?

Everything post Boros.

This, but the opposite. Everyone is enjoying their life and having fun by not reading opm, a god-given right that improves anyone's life, yet someone has to read it to make threads ruining it for everybody.

>a god-given right that improves anyone's life
Not really since it's a good manga.

I'd probably agree that it was that page.

Story by ONE

Eh, i didnt HATE it up until Garou vs Saitama , im not even a WC reader but just from the pages people posted over and over again i can see what utter garbage the end of this arc was compared to it.

I think the manga has way too much filler too, could cut half of the MA arc and i wouldnt miss it.

Based

I can't speak for everyone but the Psykorochi fight and its infinite redraws was one of the most exhausting and unenjoyable fucking experiences I've ever had keeping up with a manga
It was all hollow, page-filling garbage with absolutely zero stakes for any and all of the characters involved and I'm pretty sure nobody would miss it if it was just cut entirely

There were literally no redraws of the psykorochi fight. You’re being confused with phoenix man I guess.

When Tatsumaki went from being a full blown psycho to being your typical tsundere type of character. Great way to take one of the more interesting characters and water them down to generic shonen levels, since you can't have good characters be so blasé about killing, like webcomic midget is.

Attached: opm tatsumaki.jpg (637x438, 63.03K)

Oh so it was just exhaustingly and retardedly drawn-out, then. That almost makes it worse.

Webcomic retards like yourself don't ignore that the story is by ONE, they know it's true and they seethe about people reminding them.

>completely destroyed any power scaleing going forward
You're exactly the reason why they changed the manga to what it is now. If you care about powerscaling, then you would have been scared about it going forward since chapter1, where a single monster easily destroyed an entire city. Or chapter 3, where a single monster easily destroyed 2 cities.

Tatsumaki arc was the peak. Everything after went downhill.

Attached: 1481125939751.png (223x517, 179.44K)

But the manga haven't even reached Tatsumaki arc yet.

Tournament arc. Ate up a fuck ton of time, was barely funny, littered with shitty manga only characters, and ultimately amounted to filler. Sign of what was to come, should have just stuck to what was already there.

Attached: 1647312109325.png (480x430, 109.71K)

I mean, when Tatsumaki got the spotlight until the end of her fight against Psykos.