Mary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yuMIDko

mary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yuMIDko

Attached: file.png (850x850, 764.05K)

>shit posting

Bump i just need ecchi of this shit

Mary is obviously best girl, but I enjoyed the Momobami Twins too! Yumeko a shit.

Attached: 20220805_091204.jpg (746x884, 73.42K)

>all these lewd hand positions
Based

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (843x704, 106.82K)

Of course there is also Mary's foot between Ririka's legs

I want to marry Ririka

We know, Mary

Even nips seem to agree. In a popularity poll Yumeko placed fifth, behind Mary, Kirari, Sayaka and Ririka.

Mary? Suzui's girlfriend.

Attached: 6dxhivlsx0k71.png (1720x2160, 3.04M)

Mary is literal dog shit

Poor Suzuicucks. Her telling him to stfu in the anime, because he has no right to say anything with his little wager was comedy gold. Glad someone said it.

Kirari would be perfect for the hottest mommy femdom scenarios with her Pantyhose feet and blue lipstick. Imagine using her Platinum blonde hair braid loops as handles to pull on during Doggystyle.

Attached: 8164806d662b19c133d1f18cf5818d1f.jpg (1080x1080, 112.39K)

Calm down, Sayaka

Her sister is also alluring, but in the exact opposite way. Instead of Kirari's dom energy, her shy sister would make the perfect target for some sub bullying. Humiliate the submissive girl by forcing her to dress up like her sister. Say her true self is worthless, so she loses the last bit of confidence she had left. Completely break her will and make her your personal subslut, so you can be as rough as you want and she'll beg for more.

Mary pls

I like the bodyguard girl with the giant tits we never see again.

Attached: 100196775_p0.png (1650x1665, 1.72M)

Mary is very Machiavellian, she keeps a level head and doesn't risk her livelyhood for a gambling fetish like Kirari or Jumeko. Neither is she a submissive doormat like Ririka. She likes to outplay others and use them as toys.

She is the classic findom type. Those who get outplayed by her, become her toys. She's very cruel to her Toys, but if she finds a man who has potential to be her equal, she tries to support him as best she can, to become a power couple. Power is her main motivator, but more financial power than exclusively sexual dominance. Her dream is to turn her power couple boyfriend into a rich husband, to create a influencial family with him, which can rival the Momobami clan's influence. Becomming the matriarch of a influencial family and experiencing the prestige that comes with it is her end goal.

She blackmails you into cheating on your wife and keeps evidence of your cheating as additional leverage to exort money from you. The more money you give her without protest, the more respect she loses for you. At some point you're like a worm to her as your money dries up and threatens to releas the Blackmail even though you everything she told you. Forced into divorce, you lose your wife and your previous life. But Mary still lets you lick her feet if beg like a good dog. She might even give you a footjob if you make yourself a useful boyfriend. Because of Mary your bank Account might be empty, but your balls are drained too. She uses your status and money to climb up the ladder. In public she plays the modest girlfriend who comforts a divorced man from a prestigious family. The family see her as the perfect candidate to become the family heir's second wife, but behind closed doors she treats you like furniture. You don't mind though, you've become addicted to her teasing and happily play along with her scheming, as long as she finishes you off the end.

Suzuicuck pls

Attached: 2Q==(1).jpg (704x706, 104.37K)

Holy shit the Japs don't have shit taste for once

>Suzui

Is he still around in the manga???

I sometimes see him in the background looking shocked.

I was surprised about Sayaka, but I guess nips love her after the Yuri tower

Yuri bait sells even though I hate it myself
Midari is the worst girl so as long as she isn't top 5 they have good taste

w-what's ririka doing with her hand?

Attached: 1553256710239.jpg (1280x720, 75.78K)

I want them to kiss.

Attached: 1612626742153.png (806x865, 447.35K)

The same thing Mary is doing with her foot