What is your favorite generic harem trope...

What is your favorite generic harem trope? Personally I'm partial to the "buy slave who falls madly in love with you" arc

Attached: 1641190854651.jpg (1500x2133, 1.5M)

ah yes slave grooming

Being given a princess for doing some epic quest

hey atleast you are being nice to her right?

Ironically that story isn't much of a harem

So far he has at least 2

No no you see. It's best when the "master" who merely wanted to free her treats her nicely enough so she can gain independance slowly. Then when she naturally grows to love her master to fill that hole in her heart with nothing but master... oh wait.

Sounds based

What's wrong with that?

whats the difference between stockholm syndrome and it being actual love?

>the heroine hates the mc at first but before the last chapter she just jumps on him

Time

I assume 99.9% of slave masters in those settings mistreat their slaves. These slaves just feel blessed to have a master that's part of the 0.1%.

You need 3 or more for a harem.

>You need 3 or more for a harem.
And 1 of them has to be an elf.
Those are the rules.

This but 2nd chapter and the rest is about their love life.

Why can't it be "Servant" instead of "Slave" ?

Attached: 32123.jpg (458x497, 46.77K)

Most haremshit don't have elves, especially the non-fantasy ones.

For me it's 'Mc saves girl that one time and when he is on the verge of death she drops everything to save him'.

Is there an example of this with the girl and guy having been enemies before?

You pay a servant and they're free to leave, a slave is your property and belongs to you. That's the appeal, I guess.

For me it's sex serfdom

Ah yes, I too love grooming slaves with the consequence of not reciprocating my love being either chained in the basement for the rest of her miserable life, getting killed or being sold off to someone else.

I'd like the slave stuff if it actually took it as seriously as it should. It's just "He's nice to me and I didn't expect that so we're in love" and that's the entire slavery factor handled. Shit sucks.

This slave raped the master after he was heartbroken that he wasn't able to save a kid.

I miss when Jap was into Maid/Servant instead of Slave/Whore/Slut. Love where the other party had no choice is just unromantic.

Attached: 1644833297130.jpg (215x463, 33.88K)

uoh

Wait really? what chapter?